CoronaVirusA Cure For Baldness ???

Started by johnofgwent, March 24, 2020, 06:55:55 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=19352 time=1585032955 user_id=63
Day Four of my Employer-required Home Working Come House Arrest

The hair is getting unkempt and the designer stubble is starting to itch. And that has prompted a bit of discovery and a revelation ...

38 and a half years ago, shortly after Moira and I walked through Bristol Airport's departure gate amd boarded the 737 taking us to our honeymoon on the Adriatic coast, the Red Brigade shot a General (or somesuch) in Rimini Airport, in those days a hybrid half civilian airport, half military airbase separated by little more than a chain link fence.

Our flight was diverted in mid air to Verona and we then faced not the 30 minute airport transfer we were promised, but almost eight hours of absolute hell through the night.

Arriving at the one horse town we'd thought so inviting in the Cosmos brochure (!!!) we found they'd shot the horse the week before to serve it to the tourists in this last week but one of the season...

The (twin) beds in our suite (yes, you read that right, twin beds for a honeymoon couple) were different heights (more on that tomorrow) and the wiring was completely lethal. Staggering into the bathroom I plugged my razor into the wall socket, put it to my face to shave off the night's stubble ... and promptly got thrown across the room by the electric shock. To this day I have no idea what the hell the arseholes did but fortunately it was only 115V

But from that day until very, very recently there's been a patch on my chin where no stubble grows.

But today, there is stubble where for 38 years there has been a patch as smooth as a baby's arse.

There is only one conclusion.

I have the coronavirus and it causes a reversal of baldness....

I think I had it, but my toilet rolls are getting balder by the day.  That's the only cure I need right now.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Day Four of my Employer-required Home Working Come House Arrest

The hair is getting unkempt and the designer stubble is starting to itch. And that has prompted a bit of discovery and a revelation ...

38 and a half years ago, shortly after Moira and I walked through Bristol Airport's departure gate amd boarded the 737 taking us to our honeymoon on the Adriatic coast, the Red Brigade shot a General (or somesuch) in Rimini Airport, in those days a hybrid half civilian airport, half military airbase separated by little more than a chain link fence.

Our flight was diverted in mid air to Verona and we then faced not the 30 minute airport transfer we were promised, but almost eight hours of absolute hell through the night.

Arriving at the one horse town we'd thought so inviting in the Cosmos brochure (!!!) we found they'd shot the horse the week before to serve it to the tourists in this last week but one of the season...

The (twin) beds in our suite (yes, you read that right, twin beds for a honeymoon couple) were different heights (more on that tomorrow) and the wiring was completely lethal. Staggering into the bathroom I plugged my razor into the wall socket, put it to my face to shave off the night's stubble ... and promptly got thrown across the room by the electric shock. To this day I have no idea what the hell the arseholes did but fortunately it was only 115V

But from that day until very, very recently there's been a patch on my chin where no stubble grows.

But today, there is stubble where for 38 years there has been a patch as smooth as a baby's arse.

There is only one conclusion.

I have the coronavirus and it causes a reversal of baldness....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>