My Suggestion To Solve Lockdown

Started by Scott777, April 03, 2020, 02:45:56 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=20355 time=1586039351 user_id=70
Methyl Solphonyl Methane — a supposed useful food supplement for vegans, and probably a cure for Covid-19...

The only thing MSM vaguely meant to me was MicroSoft Messaging.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=20357 time=1586040476 user_id=70
Just finished a quick call from my Mum. She's in her late 50s and been on duty for more than 12 hours caring for all ages and in danger herself. This is not a game people are playing on a hunch, it's for real. I think your comments are unthinkingly stupid...

Quite, with old people isolating themselves it does not tale a rocket scientist to work out, after two weeks, tha age of those getting seriously ill/dying will lower.

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20145 time=1585921556 user_id=59
Given that Covid-19 almost entirely affects people with quite serious conditions and the elderly, wouldn't it be better to say: only they must self-isolate, and everyone else - back to work.  The government could then ensure the isolated are cared for with food deliveries, etc (assuming there are no volunteers or family to do it)

Just finished a quick call from my Mum. She's in her late 50s and been on duty for more than 12 hours caring for all ages and in danger herself. This is not a game people are playing on a hunch, it's for real. I think your comments are unthinkingly stupid...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20340 time=1586019339 user_id=89
I don't know who or what MSM is.

Methyl Solphonyl Methane — a supposed useful food supplement for vegans, and probably a cure for Covid-19...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20340 time=1586019339 user_id=89

Oh dear.   :-?   Mainstream Media.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20336 time=1586019004 user_id=59
Yeah, it's just me in denial, i'm denying the truth from the MSM.  Well, I'm glad you have such faith in them, a kind of father figure, or big brother.  P.S. Orwell was an idiot.   :shrg:

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20329 time=1586018269 user_id=89
I give up with you mate, I suspect you are in denial because you are scared shitless.

Yeah, it's just me in denial, i'm denying the truth from the MSM.  Well, I'm glad you have such faith in them, a kind of father figure, or big brother.  P.S. Orwell was an idiot.   :shrg:
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=20330 time=1586018482 user_id=51
I doubt he is scared very much as he is pretty certain, that he has had it and is immune. He could be scared for others, but why would that cloud his judgement any more than yours?

It is very easy to know if someone has died of Covid-19, their lungs show black on an X-ray. (Don't even bother to ask.)

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20329 time=1586018269 user_id=89
I give up with you mate, I suspect you are in denial because you are scared shitless.

I doubt he is scared very much as he is pretty certain, that he has had it and is immune. He could be scared for others, but why would that cloud his judgement any more than yours?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20328 time=1586018169 user_id=59
Then I suggest you stop reading the MSM.  I read in 1995 that Leah Betts died because she took ecstasy, but she didn't, and the papers were wrong.

Being in intensive care "with the virus" does not mean the virus put them in intensive care.

Scott777

Quote from: Javert post_id=20325 time=1586017855 user_id=64
In this case, there are actually lots of news stories nearly every day of people who were healthy and under 60 being hospitalised with this virus.  Only a few days back, a 21 year old young woman died and it was reported that she had no known underlying health conditions.

I saw a case in the US I think it was of someone who runs marathons who died from it.

There have been multiple interviews on TV with medical doctors in hospitals stating that young people under 40 are in intensive care with this virus.  Many of them might recover, but spending 2-3 weeks in intensive care on a ventilator will be a life changing experience for pretty much anybody.

Also from other countries there are similar reports.

It also depends what you mean by "healthy" as well - someone with a relatively mild case of asthma, who is in their early 50s, could normally expect to live a long and healthy life and there's no fundamental reason why they couldn't live another 30 years or more.  Covid-19 could take those 3 decades away.

May I suggest you stop reading the MSM.  I read in 1995 that Leah Betts died because she took ecstasy, but she didn't die because of it, and the papers were wrong.

Being in intensive care "with the virus" does not mean the virus put them in intensive care.

Javert

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=20315 time=1586015080 user_id=50
How you, the most irritating poster on any forum in the world, can complain about other posters pissing him off, is the pinnacle of irony  :roll:

In this case, there are actually lots of news stories nearly every day of people who were healthy and under 60 being hospitalised with this virus.  Only a few days back, a 21 year old young woman died and it was reported that she had no known underlying health conditions.

I saw a case in the US I think it was of someone who runs marathons who died from it.

There have been multiple interviews on TV with medical doctors in hospitals stating that young people under 40 are in intensive care with this virus.  Many of them might recover, but spending 2-3 weeks in intensive care on a ventilator will be a life changing experience for pretty much anybody.

Also from other countries there are similar reports.

It also depends what you mean by "healthy" as well - someone with a relatively mild case of asthma, who is in their early 50s, could normally expect to live a long and healthy life and there's no fundamental reason why they couldn't live another 30 years or more.  Covid-19 could take those 3 decades away.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20312 time=1586014816 user_id=89
Have you no access to news? (I am getting somewhat pissed of with you being in denial.)

You'll need to help me out here.  Should I just go to the news and search for Coronavirus deaths?  I'm looking for facts about how they died, their age, their previous conditions.  Will I find that?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20312 time=1586014816 user_id=89
Have you no access to news? (I am getting somewhat pissed of with you being in denial.)

How you, the most irritating poster on any forum in the world, can complain about other posters pissing him off, is the pinnacle of irony  :roll:

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20309 time=1586014434 user_id=59
Give me any figures you have, or any single case of an under 60 healthy person being critically ill from it.

Agreed on the last part.