Mainstream Media and Official Bullsh*t - Covid-19

Started by Scott777, April 05, 2020, 04:16:27 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

A bit more to confirm the media and official bullsh*t.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry post_id=20468 time=1586106173 user_id=51
What an excellent video. I watched and read it all with the sound off.

Thanks for posting that.  :hattip

I've drawn my own conclusions.

Glad you like it.  I watched with sound - it often helps to get a sense of sincerity and genuineness when you hear the voice.  But, of course, some will continue to reject the experts when it doesn't fit their preferred narrative.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20464 time=1586104135 user_id=59
No worries, I can't remember anyway, I have so many critics.   ;)

This 'disinformer' provides names and sources.  For example:

(Subtitles available)

What an excellent video. I watched and read it all with the sound off.

Thanks for posting that.  :hattip

I've drawn my own conclusions.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=20461 time=1586103639 user_id=70
We have enough sources of that info without delving into the dark recesses of social media where trolls and disinformers lurk.

By the way, apologies for my snappy response to your idea last night — it was caused through concern for people — I inferred — you thought were wasting their time...

No worries, I can't remember anyway, I have so many critics.   ;)

This 'disinformer' provides names and sources.  For example:

(Subtitles available)

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20459 time=1586102746 user_id=59
It covers much more than that - statistics, facts about 'coronavirus' deaths...

We have enough sources of that info without delving into the dark recesses of social media where trolls and disinformers lurk.

By the way, apologies for my snappy response to your idea last night — it was caused through concern for people — I inferred — you thought were wasting their time...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=20456 time=1586102293 user_id=70
I got to the CNN apology bit and recognised the complaint, so no need to sit through a re-hash...

It covers much more than that - statistics, facts about 'coronavirus' deaths...

patman post

I got to the CNN apology bit and recognised the complaint, so no need to sit through a re-hash...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Pat, did you watch a 47 minute video in 14 minute? You must have superpowers.

Me? I saw 47 minutes and thought - life's too short, even in a lockdown.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Generic/stock footage, pictures and recordings of people, places and things are frequently used in press, radio and TV news and reports in current affairs and news. Seems to me OTT criticism and gloating because one channel spokesperson had such a low opinion of their audience that they thought it would assume a general illustration was the specific subject...

Scott777

This is a fantastic look into the Mainstream Media bullsh*t, which I hope certain people, with a special degree of faith in the media, will check it out.