Scotland's Chief Med Officer proves not only the masses are stupid

Started by patman post, April 05, 2020, 06:49:55 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=20472 time=1586113263 user_id=58
I totally agree with the attacks on calderwood.

However , how come unionists and brit nats arent saying the same thing about charles about stepping down?

Where was his example to "his subjects" when he ran off to his luxury croft in the north east when he knew he was ill?

I fully intend to hold a one man barbecue on the outskirts of Balmaha , using ostrich meat to make a point.

Can anyone advise me of the legality of this?

The only legality recognised is that you won't be allowed to get away with it.

Years ago Charlie was visiting God knows where and a bloke affixed two big ears to his house.

The cops arrived and he was told if he didn't shift them they would and he'd be arrested the law thus being thou shalt not attach ears to your house. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=20470 time=1586108995 user_id=70
Catherine Jane Calderwood, FRCOG FRCPE is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist and the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland, has been spoken to by Police for twice driving to spend weekends at her second home in Fife.

Found out and photographed by the Sun, Dr Calderwood apologised "unreservedly" and said she would continue to focus on her job in a statement. She added her reasons for visiting her second home were "not legitimate reasons to be out of my home" and understood she did not follow her own advice.

If there are those who are advising government and giving instructions for everyone not to travel and to stay home is it any wonder that the more stupid among us challenge the stay home instructions and say the advice does not apply to them either?

Mrs came back from a 30 min run and reported there were people lying on the grass and sunbathing in Clissold Park...

I totally agree with the attacks on calderwood.

However , how come unionists and brit nats arent saying the same thing about charles about stepping down?

Where was his example to "his subjects" when he ran off to his luxury croft in the north east when he knew he was ill?

I fully intend to hold a one man barbecue on the outskirts of Balmaha , using ostrich meat to make a point.

Can anyone advise me of the legality of this?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

patman post

Catherine Jane Calderwood, FRCOG FRCPE is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist and the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland, has been spoken to by Police for twice driving to spend weekends at her second home in Fife.

Found out and photographed by the Sun, Dr Calderwood apologised "unreservedly" and said she would continue to focus on her job in a statement. She added her reasons for visiting her second home were "not legitimate reasons to be out of my home" and understood she did not follow her own advice.

If there are those who are advising government and giving instructions for everyone not to travel and to stay home is it any wonder that the more stupid among us challenge the stay home instructions and say the advice does not apply to them either?

Mrs came back from a 30 min run and reported there were people lying on the grass and sunbathing in Clissold Park...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...