How sick is BJ? Unity Government?

Started by T00ts, April 03, 2020, 11:03:29 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Javert post_id=20682 time=1586208135 user_id=64
That's strange.  Most of you on this forum seemed to think these people were all heroes who could do no wrong until recently.  

Remember - these are the heroes of the country who got Brexit done.  They are invincible and I'm sure this is all part of the plan.  This is what you guys have told me for 3 years so it must be true.

Sorry I don't understand the relevance.

Javert

Quote from: T00ts post_id=20681 time=1586207118 user_id=54
If they lose him it will be devastating. The cabinet will implode there is no-one that I can see has the tenacity to take it on. Dominic Raab looks  terrified.  Gover worries me. Even if BJ pulls through we are now looking at weeks to recover. Let's hope people have the sense to hang in there with the plans thus far.

That's strange.  Most of you on this forum seemed to think these people were all heroes who could do no wrong until recently.  

Remember - these are the heroes of the country who got Brexit done.  They are invincible and I'm sure this is all part of the plan.  This is what you guys have told me for 3 years so it must be true.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=20679 time=1586206608 user_id=48
Sadly T00ts once you go on a ventilator with this your chances are down to 1 in3,I have seen claims of 1in10 survival rate but that's worst case scenario.

If they lose him it will be devastating. The cabinet will implode there is no-one that I can see has the tenacity to take it on. Dominic Raab looks  terrified.  Gover worries me. Even if BJ pulls through we are now looking at weeks to recover. Let's hope people have the sense to hang in there with the plans thus far.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell post_id=20674 time=1586204002 user_id=48
Course you do Scott just like so many assume it's a fuss about nowt and blown up out of all proportion,I hope you're right but pm or no you don't go in to IC for nothing.

If he has a fair bit of fever, and feels like crap, I would expect them to do this, just in case he gets any worse.  He is the most important man in Britain.   :shrg:
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=20675 time=1586205195 user_id=54
This is a man determined to beat it, he hasn't gone into intensive care lightly, more than that he's handed over so I would imagine he will be on a ventilator by tomorrow. Then he has 50: 50 chance. Good luck BJ hang in there. It's not a good way to go.

Sadly T00ts once you go on a ventilator with this your chances are down to 1 in3,I have seen claims of 1in10 survival rate but that's worst case scenario.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Forum admin

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=20676 time=1586205620 user_id=63
No, no and thrice no.

Starmer actively conspired with traitors to bring down the will of the people and install his idea of what should be done instead. For that he deserves a rope, but since his admirer Blair removed that from the books, the labour party should be in opposition forcat leastvas long as you get jailed for treason these days.

And no parole.

Only this will teach the party the things they did have consequences they must now suffer

They have no place in running the country.

The people could not have made that any clearer last december

I agree but we have moved on. We are out. If Labour continues with their pro EU agenda they will stay on the opposition benches. When it comes to the virus which was what I was referring to, then maybe he can offer something. He is allowed a honeymoon of sorts. I'm just relieved  that I am not married to him.  He's far too dull and passionless for No 10.

Hope you feel better soon -  I'll include you on Friday. Be prepared!  :dncg:

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts post_id=20096 time=1585908209 user_id=54
Views of BJ over the last couple of days show me a man struggling. He has lost a substantial amount of weight this week . He is having to make what looks like exhausting effort when addressing the media in order to get his message out, and there is doubt that 7 days isolation will be enough. It has been only too evident in recent days that depth is lacking in Cabinet. The business secretary was dreadful when he led the update a couple of days ago, bringing the Health Sec out with all guns blazing to try and get the message out yesterday. Even Gove lacked lustre with few answers when he took his turn.

They need to get their act together. This is a national emergency - should there be a national unity government? It couldn't happen with Corbyn but  Starmer might be able to contribute.

No, no and thrice no.

Starmer actively conspired with traitors to bring down the will of the people and install his idea of what should be done instead. For that he deserves a rope, but since his admirer Blair removed that from the books, the labour party should be in opposition forcat leastvas long as you get jailed for treason these days.

And no parole.

Only this will teach the party the things they did have consequences they must now suffer

They have no place in running the country.

The people could not have made that any clearer last december
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

This is a man determined to beat it, he hasn't gone into intensive care lightly, more than that he's handed over so I would imagine he will be on a ventilator by tomorrow. Then he has 50: 50 chance. Good luck BJ hang in there. It's not a good way to go.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=20673 time=1586203850 user_id=59
Considering his position, I would suggest it really is a precaution.  We shouldn't assume he is anything like critical.

Course you do Scott just like so many assume it's a fuss about nowt and blown up out of all proportion,I hope you're right but pm or no you don't go in to IC for nothing.

Scott777

Considering his position, I would suggest it really is a precaution.  We shouldn't assume he is anything like critical.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=20671 time=1586203485 user_id=62
He is in St Thomas' which is a good hospital.

My 78 year old brother had a hear attack last summer and they took him into St Toms, reamed out his arteries and he both his allotments turned over by February. To be honest he does that every year so it was fairly easy going, but even so St Thomas' is the place to be at such moments.

Nice to know that Boris is in good hands although to be honest, I reckon that he is probably just playing to the gallery and will make a miraculous by the 23 April

Playing to the gallery eh! well us who act like a bunch of girls all over the Chinese sniffles and runny nose cos it's all just a laugh and a joke think it's probably a lot more serious.

Borchester

He is in St Thomas' which is a good hospital.

My 78 year old brother had a hear attack last summer and they took him into St Toms, reamed out his arteries and he both his allotments turned over by February. To be honest he does that every year so it was fairly easy going, but even so St Thomas' is the place to be at such moments.

Nice to know that Boris is in good hands although to be honest, I reckon that he is probably just playing to the gallery and will make a miraculous by the 23 April
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

I don't buy the just a precaution crap,maybe some will take it a bit more seriously.......I doubt it though.

patman post

No doubt some who believe it's just the Chinese Flu will suggest Boris is playing to the gallery just to get his point across...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...