How sick is BJ? Unity Government?

Started by T00ts, April 03, 2020, 11:03:29 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

And this means one of two things.....

He is actually worse than we are being told

Or

Someone is going to die next week because Boris is in his bed.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

I'm very concerned for him. Yesterday it was just for tests. Today it's just as a precaution as he is getting worse.

I pray that he'll make it.

Raab is in charge, for the time being.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Just a precaution!

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/prime-minister-boris-johnson-moved-to-intensive-care-after-being-admitted-to-hospital-with-coronavirus/">//https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/prime-minister-boris-johnson-moved-to-intensive-care-after-being-admitted-to-hospital-with-coronavirus/
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20435 time=1586090228 user_id=89
There is an RCN hotline so nurses can report a lack of PPE. PPE is just NOT arriving at the sharp end.

It seems to be in east London, according to what I was told 10 min ago...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

BJ has just gone into hospital. Day 9. It didn't look good.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts post_id=20218 time=1585992540 user_id=54
So BJ is on day 8. Day 8 was classed as the day that if you weren't better you ended up in hospital on oxygen. At the same time it was said that you began to feel better before suddenly succumbing. He looks rough, still has a temperature and has lost weight. Let's hope for the best.

PS Is BJ reading our Forum and my posts in particular? Heaven forbid! However it seems he has now requested all opposition party leaders (who will it be for Labour?) to No 10 to call for unity.

I bet kier starmer is rubbing his hands...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=20429 time=1586089251 user_id=54
Perhaps Government is not being told the truth by NHS bosses.

There is an RCN hotline so nurses can report a lack of PPE. PPE is just NOT arriving at the sharp end.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20426 time=1586088100 user_id=89
They are sill lying on a daily basis, the PPE is still not arriving, and they still keep saying it is.

Perhaps Government is not being told the truth by NHS bosses. From the outset they have been seriously lacking to the point that their failure to deliver equipment has been taken over by a logistics company employed by the government

papasmurf

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=20422 time=1586085903 user_id=103
I wouldn't go that far. Surely cabinet ministers can't be in any doubt now about how serious the covid-19 threat is to them and their families just as much as to everyone else. Whatever my feelings about the Tories generally, they are the party in government during this crisis and it's their duty to do the best for the British people by listening to real experts and also being open to constructive advice from other parties.

They are sill lying on a daily basis, the PPE is still not arriving, and they still keep saying it is.

Hyperduck Quack Quack

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20129 time=1585917476 user_id=89
Most people I know would like him and his goverment hung from lamp-posts.

I wouldn't go that far. Surely cabinet ministers can't be in any doubt now about how serious the covid-19 threat is to them and their families just as much as to everyone else. Whatever my feelings about the Tories generally, they are the party in government during this crisis and it's their duty to do the best for the British people by listening to real experts and also being open to constructive advice from other parties.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20253 time=1585997307 user_id=89
The problem being far too many of them have corrupt bastards as presidents.

Which begs the question then why arent they becoming monarchies if the people are all suffering under despotic presidents?

No matter how corrupt you say they are , 156 of the worlds 200 or so nations seem to prefer not being a monarchy.

They obviously must be too stupid to realise the vast benefits of englands much vaunted constitutional monarchy system . :roll:

Lizzie wont last forever , and despite the plans to give katie and wullie the pr makeover as yet another two inheriting the mantle of head of state through accident of birth rather than climbing the ladder of merit like the rest of us do in ordinary life,  you still have to go through charlie boy first.

The last charlie boy on the throne wasnt much of a success  , and the last william was hated and despised in scotland and ireland .

Still while we are part of the uk we wont have a choice  , England will let us know what is happening. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=20250 time=1585996399 user_id=58
Thatll be down to us to decide , like 75% of countries around the world who dont have monarchies.

The problem being far too many of them have corrupt bastards as presidents.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20242 time=1585995887 user_id=89
But who could you trust to be President of Scotland?

Thatll be down to us to decide , like 75% of countries around the world who dont have monarchies.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=20237 time=1585995262 user_id=58
So the old myth goes.....

Perhaps we in scotland could kill two birds with one stone and ditch the uk and the monarchy at the same time.?

Right now the monarchy isnt on the list of priorities. It will be though at some point in the future.

But who could you trust to be President of Scotland?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=20235 time=1585995022 user_id=89
I am a reluctant monarchist because the alternative in Britain would be far, far, worse.

So the old myth goes.....

Perhaps we in scotland could kill two birds with one stone and ditch the uk and the monarchy at the same time.?

Right now the monarchy isnt on the list of priorities. It will be though at some point in the future.