Can Starmer get some rationality into Brexit...?

Started by patman post, April 08, 2020, 02:32:42 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 11:32:08 AM

You mean borkie and sheepy and everyone else on this forum who supports brexit is going to have their anglo saxon begging bowl out and asking brussells to forgive them and take them back into mother europes arms?

Somehow i cannae see it , but there you go.

Frankly I could not care less about people on this forum's opinion. But there is nothing angrier that someone who realises they have been sold a pig in a poke.
The votes lent to Bojo The Clown will disappear, when the disaster starts to effect them badly, it will take a while for rabid Tories to realise the gravity of their mistake when the severity of the disaster effects them.
My wife and I will have to make a decision as to what mitigation we can personally take after the first week of August this year. (We have to wait to check our finances until then.)

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Last scottish sample of a westminster poll from a number of weeks back , and poor auld starmer just isnt appealing to scotland.....

QuoteNew Scottish Westminster poll, Panelbase 30 June - 3 July (changes vs 1 - 5 June);

SNP - 53% (+2)
Con - 21% (nc)
Lab - 19% (nc)
LD - 6% (nc)

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on July 26, 2020, 11:29:11 AM

The disaster that is going to happen after the 1st of January 2021 is going to make even the most rabid Tory repent.

Ah.......i see!

You mean borkie and sheepy and everyone else on this forum who supports brexit is going to have their anglo saxon begging bowl out and asking brussells to forgive them and take them back into mother europes arms?

Somehow i cannae see it , but there you go.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 11:26:12 AM

Of course smurf , back in the real world away from your anti tory delusions , this is highly unlikely to happen. Even the numbnuts in labour recognise this .

The disaster that is going to happen after the 1st of January 2021 is going to make even the most rabid Tory repent.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on July 26, 2020, 11:21:50 AM

I suspect the next government will be a coalition with no Tories in it.

So starmer will need the snp propping him up is what you are saying? LMFAO , an outcome to be fervently wished for , and one i suspect will finish labour  for good.

I can just see the photos and billboards of starmer in sturgeons back pocket the length and breadth of the yookay. Feck even i would volunteer to put many of themup.

Of course smurf , back in the real world away from your anti tory delusions , this is highly unlikely to happen. Even the numbnuts in labour recognise this .

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on July 26, 2020, 11:15:28 AM

Well the likelihood of that is fairly slim, they will be infighting like rats in a sack for years working on purging each other.

I think so too sheep , but if you have northern english voters like cromwell taking their boot off labours necks , then you will have starmer and his latest reincarnation of the blairite labour back in charge and shackling you to europe before you can blink.

At the minute though , if an election was held in the near future , i agree , the numbers arent there for him. I also havent looked recently but be interesting to see if labours memebrship is way back down again now corbyn is gone and if the grass roots want another blairite back in charge.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 26, 2020, 11:15:28 AM

Well the likelihood of that is fairly slim, they will be infighting like rats in a sack for years working on purging each other.

I suspect the next government will be a coalition with no Tories in it.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 11:07:50 AM
Quote from: cromwell on July 26, 2020, 10:51:16 AM

What do you mean don't moan,isn't that what everyone does on here. :P

At least johnson listened to you over brexit.

If starmer gets in , he will reverse the will of the people of england and stick his finger up to you while telling you he knows best.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

At least johnson listened to you over brexit.

If starmer gets in , he will reverse the will of the people of england and stick his finger up to you while telling you he knows best.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 10:37:04 AM
Quote from: cromwell on July 26, 2020, 10:25:27 AM

Give you Cummings any day......up to you but if you think that's the way forward good luck with that.

Boris was a means to and end for me,I don't like Starmer but the conservatives aren't my natural home and neither is labour now.

Fact is I find myself politically homeless,what are the alternatives the extremists pretending to be the people's salvation? till they get power and then we'd see a reality of a greater nightmare.

well im sure there are more than two political parties to vote for in england , and if you dont give the others a try , then no new parties will ever break through your political system.

Its no good constantly moaning about labour tory tennis crowmell , you have to  go out and vote for someone new who fits your politics as we have done in scotland otherwise the snp would never have broken through.
well on the brightside rumour has it, you can get a free Conservative bike soon, so you can get fit and no more fat shaming.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 10:37:04 AM

Give you Cummings any day......up to you but if you think that's the way forward good luck with that.

Boris was a means to and end for me,I don't like Starmer but the conservatives aren't my natural home and neither is labour now.

Fact is I find myself politically homeless,what are the alternatives the extremists pretending to be the people's salvation? till they get power and then we'd see a reality of a greater nightmare.

well im sure there are more than two political parties to vote for in england , and if you dont give the others a try , then no new parties will ever break through your political system.

Its no good constantly moaning about labour tory tennis crowmell , you have to  go out and vote for someone new who fits your politics as we have done in scotland otherwise the snp would never have broken through.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on July 26, 2020, 10:38:59 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on July 26, 2020, 10:22:57 AM

Well as you probably know I couldn't watch Blair on TV for not even one minute, my size ten would be through the screen and my better half would be demanding a new TV. It doesn't surprise me one bit though, because he is a Blair man and we all know it really, Starmer is being put up as the latest messiah, in a long list of them.

Oh i always try and watch him , it gives you an insight into how your political enemies think sheep.

Starmer is just the latest reincarnation of blair as you say , and so far i can't see hime doing any better than milliband did in 2015. The numbers to get into power just dont stack up for him.
LOL but I already know how they think and I ain't buying another TV for the sake of being proved right.

papasmurf

Fact is I find myself politically homeless,

I have been politically homeless all of my life.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on July 26, 2020, 10:22:57 AM

Well as you probably know I couldn't watch Blair on TV for not even one minute, my size ten would be through the screen and my better half would be demanding a new TV. It doesn't surprise me one bit though, because he is a Blair man and we all know it really, Starmer is being put up as the latest messiah, in a long list of them.

Oh i always try and watch him , it gives you an insight into how your political enemies think sheep.

Starmer is just the latest reincarnation of blair as you say , and so far i cant see hime doing any better than milliband did in 2015. The numbers to get into power just dont stack up for him.