Re: Huawei warn about 5G U-turn

Started by Scott777, April 13, 2020, 10:28:23 PM

« previous - next »

Javert

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21243 time=1586813303 user_id=59
It's funny, because apparently you are not allowed to suggest there is a link between Covid-19 and 5G, and Youtube are removing videos that talk about this link, and yet here is the BBC reporting on China - who are justifying 5G rollout by saying we need it BECAUSE Covid-19 is leading to internet slowdown.  How interesting.  It's only the links that fit the official narrative that are allowed.  (I hope this little forum doesn't get shut down tomorrow).   :shock:

Even a basic secondary school education in science topics allows anyone to understand that it's biologically impossible for 5G to cause Covid-19.

Not to mention, Covid-19 is spreading just as fast in countries that don't have any 5G infrastructure.

It's also notable that the people burning down 5G masts are careful not to burn down 4G and 3G masts, even though it's just as much possible that it's caused by them - perhaps in spite of all their nonsense they don't want their phone to stop working.

This is a classic case of uneducated and unthinking people confusing correlation with causation.  5G is rolling out at roughly the same time as Covid-19 pandemic, therefore 5G causes Covid-19

Perhaps I will start a conspiracy theory that leaving the EU causes Covid-19 :)

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21243 time=1586813303 user_id=59
It's funny, because apparently you are not allowed to suggest there is a link between Covid-19 and 5G,

Whilst I expect 5G to have unexpected consequences, to link it to Covid-19 is verging on madness.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

It's funny, because apparently you are not allowed to suggest there is a link between Covid-19 and 5G, and Youtube are removing videos that talk about this link, and yet here is the BBC reporting on China - who are justifying 5G rollout by saying we need it BECAUSE Covid-19 is leading to internet slowdown.  How interesting.  It's only the links that fit the official narrative that are allowed.  (I hope this little forum doesn't get shut down tomorrow).   :shock:
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.