To the despair of his opponents, Boris Johnson is more

Started by Borchester, April 15, 2020, 11:14:28 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=21362 time=1586950643 user_id=62
Funny you should say that Pappy. There is a poster just along the way from me that says Stay Indoors And Protect The NHS. I sort of had the idea that the NHS was there to protect the public but clearly I am mistaken

The lack of PPE despite, government statements to the contrary is endangering NHS staff. The RCN has had little choice but to give out the advice it has.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=21359 time=1586949461 user_id=89
Which is why after the disgusting way the Tories have treated nurses since May 2010, I am surprised he got out alive.

My wife just had an email aimed at all RCN members, along the lines of if don't have the necessary PPE don't go near the patient.

Funny you should say that Pappy. There is a poster just along the way from me that says Stay Indoors And Protect The NHS. I sort of had the idea that the NHS was there to protect the public but clearly I am mistaken
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=21357 time=1586948060 user_id=62
Well, he is Boris and St Thomas' is full of nurses

Which is why after the disgusting way the Tories have treated nurses since May 2010, I am surprised he got out alive.

My wife just had an email aimed at all RCN members, along the lines of if don't have the necessary PPE don't go near the patient.

Barry

Nalaar, Corbyn is over 70 so should be in lockdown. Hopefully forever.  :mrgreen:
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=21353 time=1586946033 user_id=89
It is known as testiculation.

Well, he is Boris and St Thomas' is full of nurses so I would not be surprised if he tried his luck, but he was down with the flu which is enough to slow down the best of men at such times.
Algerie Francais !

Nalaar

I do not find this surprising.

If Corbyn was Prime Minister, and was struck by the disease and like Johnson, I would expect a similar bump in popularity.
Don't believe everything you think.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=21351 time=1586945668 user_id=62
. But it does seem to suggest that BoJo's policy of smiling a lot, waving his hands in the air and letting matters take their course seems to be working.

It is known as testiculation.

Borchester

popular than ever

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/04/14/despair-opponents-boris-johnson-popular-ever/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget">//https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/04/14/despair-opponents-boris-johnson-popular-ever/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Just a stub I am afraid and from the Torygraph, which to be honest, is not entirely impartial. But it does seem to suggest that BoJo's policy of smiling a lot, waving his hands in the air and letting matters take their course seems to be working.
Algerie Francais !