You go first Mr President!

Started by T00ts, April 24, 2020, 11:16:33 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

probably the worst part of this is the fact that the centuries-old discovery that sunlight kills bacteria, and subsequebt research proving UV kills certain viruses including COVID-19 has been ignored in a left wing rush to disinfect the white house of the man against whose policies they were unable to offer anything better to the people...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: Nalaar post_id=22420 time=1587768616 user_id=99
When asked by a reporter about what he said yesterday Trump replied "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen."

How long did it take for hind sight to click in?

Nalaar

When asked by a reporter about what he said yesterday Trump replied "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen."
Don't believe everything you think.

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry post_id=22404 time=1587755882 user_id=51
I already suggested there are no stupid questions.

To be honest, he's not a very articulate man. It is difficult to judge, but I suspect he was trying to suggest a concept.

The concept he was trying to suggest was that injecting disinfectant into the human body might be a possibility.

That is stupid.

If you do not believe that to be a stupid thing to suggest/ask then we have come to an impasse.

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar post_id=22399 time=1587754143 user_id=99
Do you think what Trump asked was "a stupid question"?

I already suggested there are no stupid questions.

To be honest, he's not a very articulate man. It is difficult to judge, but I suspect he was trying to suggest a concept.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry post_id=22397 time=1587753698 user_id=51
I was once told never to chastise anyone for asking a "stupid question", and there is a good point to be had.

There are no stupid questions, but questions asked often reveal the lack of knowledge of any person in the particular field.

Trump is a businessman and a politician, he's the president and not a doctor. You see, I woke up to the news that Trump had suggested people are injected with disinfectant to cure the virus. Then I had to search for what he actually said. It was, of course, very different, but by then the Twitterverse and ar5ebook were over it like a rash caused by a reaction to disinfectant.

Do you think what Trump asked was "a stupid question"?

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar post_id=22396 time=1587752857 user_id=99
Just asking questions like 'is it okay to inject disinfectant into the body to clean it'

Most people don't need to ask that question.

Trump shouldn't need to ask that question.

He deserves the ridicule he is receiving for it.

I was once told never to chastise anyone for asking a "stupid question", and there is a good point to be had.

There are no stupid questions, but questions asked often reveal the lack of knowledge of any person in the particular field.

Trump is a businessman and a politician, he's the president and not a doctor. You see, I woke up to the news that Trump had suggested people are injected with disinfectant to cure the virus. Then I had to search for what he actually said. It was, of course, very different, but by then the Twitterverse and ar5ebook were over it like a rash caused by a reaction to disinfectant.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry post_id=22353 time=1587724770 user_id=51
he was asking questions of scientists.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/coronavirus-trump-light-disinfectants">//https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/coronavirus-trump-light-disinfectants

He wasn't suggesting injecting Jeyes fluid into anyone. He's not a doctor. He was asking questions.

Just asking questions like 'is it okay to inject disinfectant into the body to clean it'

Most people don't need to ask that question.

Trump shouldn't need to ask that question.

He deserves the ridicule he is receiving for it.

patman post

Quote from: T00ts post_id=22342 time=1587723393 user_id=54
Don Trump fancies he has the answer to world problems but now Covid19 in particular. A good injection of disinfectant followed by a strong blast of light is his ill considered answer. No doubt he expected worldwide applause. Has anyone checked him for mental capacity?

Now there just might be a few rednecks who believe in this chap to the extent that they just might try it. So come on Mr President - lead the way.

Man injects himself with his own semen to treat back pain

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-injects-himself-with-his-own-semen-to-treat-back-pain-897934.html">https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingn ... 97934.html">https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-injects-himself-with-his-own-semen-to-treat-back-pain-897934.html

An Irish medical journal has warned the public of the dangers of medical experimentation after a man admitted injecting himself with his own semen to treat back pain.

The case, detailed in this month's Irish Medical Journal, involved a 33-year-old man who had presented to doctors complaining of severe, sudden onset lower back pain for days after lifting a heavy steel object.

While the man had a history of chronic low back pain, a further examination revealed a red rash on his right upper arm - and the patient subsequently admitted he had been injecting himself with his own semen for a year and a half.

"The patient disclosed that he had intravenously injected his own semen as an innovative method to treat back pain," the case study noted.

Five million results when trying to google something I vaguely remembered. Will many others think this, or Trump's remedy, a good idea...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Hyperduck Quack Quack

For some time now, apparently, Trump has been insisting that anyone who comes near him must have tested negative for covid-19.

And yet he's questionning lockdown in USA and suggesting it's OK for other people to go back to work.

Clearly Trump's agenda is all about himself.

Barry

he was asking questions of scientists.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/coronavirus-trump-light-disinfectants">//https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/coronavirus-trump-light-disinfectants

He wasn't suggesting injecting Jeyes fluid into anyone. He's not a doctor. He was asking questions.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=22342 time=1587723393 user_id=54
Don Trump fancies he has the answer to world problems but now Covid19 in particular. A good injection of disinfectant followed by a strong blast of light is his ill considered answer. No doubt he expected worldwide applause. Has anyone checked him for mental capacity?

Now there just might be a few rednecks who believe in this chap to the extent that they just might try it. So come on Mr President - lead the way.

Trump needs his cure adminstered to him anally.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts