Moderator Victor Meldrew....

Started by DeppityDawg, April 28, 2020, 12:46:42 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post
Warning - There has been no post in this topic for at least 180 days.
Please consider starting a new topic unless you are sure you want to reply.
This thread was highlighted across the top of the forum window, which is why it caught my attention.   
If management doesn't want old threads resurrected, why doesn't it make sure they're buried, like defunct posters, in the bowels of the forum...?

That damn BREXIT again, stopping the import of decent shovels. Can't put a decent burial party together without shovels ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on April 28, 2020, 05:47:33 PM
As a matter of fact I saw Nureyev dance with Margot when he first defected. Amazing!
That must have made a mess of his tights...!   

Warning - There has been no post in this topic for at least 180 days.
Please consider starting a new topic unless you are sure you want to reply.
This thread was highlighted across the top of the forum window, which is why it caught my attention.   
If management doesn't want old threads resurrected, why doesn't it make sure they're buried, like defunct posters, in the bowels of the forum...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: "Forum admin" post_id=23208 time=1588368026 user_id=2
Love the new avatar.

:X:  :frit:   :lol:

Thank you  :hattip

Forum admin

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23121 time=1588281916 user_id=54
There's just no way for a girl to win on this forum.  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Love the new avatar.

:X:  :frit:   :lol:

johnofgwent

Quote from: "Forum admin" post_id=23104 time=1588274086 user_id=2
Anyone who objects let me know by PM or on this thread and I'll remove it. I don't want to annoy or offend anyone.

I'm busy with a new PC trying to get it how I want it, rather than how Microsoft THINK I want it.

If you find a nice swan picture I'll reduce it in size and make an avatar for you, T00ts.

good luck with that !!

PS if you go anywhere near office 365 the damn machine will collate any and every "microsoft login" or hotmail account it can find in your registry, tell every other microsoft account on the machine about it, and invite them all to buy office 365. You then start getting phone calls ...

I only know this because it added a personal account ot a business one on a machine i use for work ... without my consent...

I'm sure there's a look and feel lawsuit i can slap them with somehow, or a GDPR one ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23121 time=1588281916 user_id=54

:hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

cromwell

:hattip  :lol:
Quote from: "Forum admin" post_id=23119 time=1588281089 user_id=2
^^ Cromwell, that will be another fine mess you've gotten me into.

https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/763183/stream_img.jpg">

Forum admin

^^ Cromwell, that will be another fine mess you've gotten me into.

https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/763183/stream_img.jpg">

cromwell

Quote from: "Forum admin" post_id=23104 time=1588274086 user_id=2
Anyone who objects let me know by PM or on this thread and I'll remove it. I don't want to annoy or offend anyone.

I'm busy with a new PC trying to get it how I want it, rather than how Microsoft THINK I want it.

If you find a nice swan picture I'll reduce it in size and make an avatar for you, T00ts.

this looks good

https://i.ibb.co/MkcbdD0/index.jpg">

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Forum admin

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=23072 time=1588254368 user_id=50
Thank the lord for that. I thought we were going to get a load of that feminist hogwash.

Anyway, don't trust him, Toots. He's Welsh.

Hee! hee! more than one way to a chap's heart!   :cupcake:

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23065 time=1588252011 user_id=54
Kind sir - such behaviour would bring rabid warriors about us with their daggers flying. Unless you can guarantee my safety for all future times I could not possibly accompany such wild ABANDON!  I am but a gentle female amongst such strapping gallants and know my place.  :lol:

:hattip

I don't much fancy waking up banned for life either. However, I am curious as to what kicked this rank creativity (as opposed to rank stupidity ?) off

DeppityDawg

Thank the lord for that. I thought we were going to get a load of that feminist hogwash.

Anyway, don't trust him, Toots. He's Welsh.

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=23064 time=1588251718 user_id=63
I suppose I could alter THEM to be something more interesting. What do you suggest... ???

Kind sir - such behaviour would bring rabid warriors about us with their daggers flying. Unless you can guarantee my safety for all future times I could not possibly accompany such wild ABANDON!  I am but a gentle female amongst such strapping gallants and know my place.  :lol: