Moderator Victor Meldrew....

Started by DeppityDawg, April 28, 2020, 12:46:42 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=22885 time=1588094955 user_id=48
I haven't gone off in a huff,the Meldrew tag was my suggestion :-P  :-P  :-P  :-P

Been busy here and elsewhere,I did suggest Sarn't Major Shutup......but you were called something else.

Where's my other girl, anyway? The one in the kilt?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=22884 time=1588094301 user_id=89

Many thanks Pappy.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22883 time=1588093903 user_id=50
Well, it was supposed to be a piss take of Cromwell, Dahling, but Borchester has upset him, so he's gone off in a huff  :lol:

EDIT: And of course you are jaw dropping, isn't that what I've always told you (gorgeous, delectable, talented, brilliant, etc etc)?

Thank you kind Sir.

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22883 time=1588093903 user_id=50
Well, it was supposed to be a piss take of Cromwell, Dahling, but Borchester has upset him, so he's gone off in a huff  :lol:

EDIT: And of course you are jaw dropping, isn't that what I've always told you (gorgeous, delectable, talented, brilliant, etc etc)?

I haven't gone off in a huff,the Meldrew tag was my suggestion :-P  :-P  :-P  :-P

Been busy here and elsewhere,I did suggest Sarn't Major Shutup......but you were called something else.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=22881 time=1588092281 user_id=54
Excuse me what's this about? Why me? What have I done?  Just for the record  I never was and never will be a 'dahling'. That's for luvvies and I am no luvvy. I am an ARTISTE!!  No airs and graces me just pure unadulterated jaw dropping talent.  :dncg:

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester post_id=22847 time=1588083830 user_id=62

Why can't you chaps learn how to link a video? As a matter of fact I saw Nureyev dance with Margot when he first defected. Amazing!

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22844 time=1588078954 user_id=50
I think you're missing the point. If you look under you're user name, you are now "forum jester" and I'm a "rottweiler" apparently. It's Cromwell who is "Victor Meldrew". I think they are having a laugh  :lol:

We need to think of one for Toots. She was a ballerina or something wasn't she? We'll call her "dahling"  :hattip

Anyway. Talking of phones, it keeps f king ringing. What do they think this is? Work or something?

Excuse me what's this about? Why me? What have I done?  Just for the record  I never was and never will be a 'dahling'. That's for luvvies and I am no luvvy. I am an ARTISTE!!  No airs and graces me just pure unadulterated jaw dropping talent.  :dncg:

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22844 time=1588078954 user_id=50

How about Dame Margot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG7JvpPGdEU">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG7JvpPGdEU

God, I used to hate that. I went to work to be paid not to, you know, work  :(
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

I think you're missing the point. If you look under you're user name, you are now "forum jester" and I'm a "rottweiler" apparently. It's Cromwell who is "Victor Meldrew". I think they are having a laugh  :lol:

We need to think of one for Toots. She was a ballerina or something wasn't she? We'll call her "dahling"  :hattip

Anyway. Talking of phones, it keeps f king ringing. What do they think this is? Work or something?

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22838 time=1588075787 user_id=50
I blame it on your age Borchester. Cantankerous auld git. I can see you being put in the guardhouse. Javert is ok - he's just a bit over enthusiastic at times, and he can't read properly for shite  :lol:

I am the kindliest of men and have a snow white beard to prove it. I did not not say that Javert wasn't ok, just that he is a sniveling little crawler.

Still, I have managed to order a couple of packets of Hollow Crown parsnip seeds, so will spend the rest of the day radiating warmth and goodness.

That said, I rang up half a dozen seed companies and in each case was got a recording saying that they weren't taking orders by phone because of this Chinese bug. Maybe they are afraid that the flu travels down the telephone wires. As a general rule all a gardener needs is a strong back and a weak brain, but even so this is something of a stretch.
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

I blame it on your age Borchester. Cantankerous auld git. I can see you being put in the guardhouse. Javert is ok - he's just a bit over enthusiastic at times, and he can't read properly for shite  :lol:

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22834 time=1588074402 user_id=50
....  :lol:  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Javert can be  a bit queenie at times can't he?

Cromwell has just sent me a text because I was being rude to Javert and the God botherers. It was a good text and I reckon Ollie is a good bloke, but here is my reply....

"The way I look at it Ollie, Javert is a sad waste of space who if he worked and studied hard for years and years might reach the rank of site sneak, acting unpaid.

And how come the forum came to be run by a bunch of Holy Joes? Commenting on the fall of your namesake's Protectorate, Correlli Barnett commented that the puritans had made the mistake of confusing Godliness with dreariness.

These sites only cost washers to rent so it can't be a question of the money.

Sorry Ollie. Thanks for the warnings but if I pull my horns in any further they will end up my arse, which might be the sort of thing the bible thumpers enjoy but hopefully not the rest of the forum.

So if the God Squad want to ban me that is up to them. "
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

....  :lol:  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: