Sweden Doing Well So Far

Started by Scott777, April 28, 2020, 09:04:19 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=22980 time=1588190776 user_id=59
Well, it remains to be seen whether the figures actually are dropping, but if they are, the point was about reaching the peak, even without lockdown, and nothing to do with deaths (I made a mistake to mention deaths).

And I didn't say 'it's all a hoax', as you put it.  The hype is a hoax, the illness is real.

Oh I see the number of deaths is an irrelevance.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell post_id=22972 time=1588183060 user_id=48
How do you work out they are doing well Scott?,they have 23 deaths per hundred thousand,neighbouring nations with lockdown 3 or 4 per hundred thousand.

Unsurprisingly the fact in another thread you think it all a hoax might explain the fact your conclusions are rubbish.

Well, it remains to be seen whether the figures actually are dropping, but if they are, the point was about reaching the peak, even without lockdown, and nothing to do with deaths (I made a mistake to mention deaths).

And I didn't say 'it's all a hoax', as you put it.  The hype is a hoax, the illness is real.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

How do you work out they are doing well Scott?,they have 23 deaths per hundred thousand,neighbouring nations with lockdown 3 or 4 per hundred thousand.

Unsurprisingly the fact in another thread you think it all a hoax might explain the fact your conclusions are rubbish.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Barry post_id=22918 time=1588105571 user_id=51
You talk about deaths but that graph is new cases, or positive tests.

They actually posted another 81 deaths today.

Their peak of 185 occurred a week ago on April 21st. All with no lock-down.

Oops, my mistake, it is cases, but my point was the peak.   :thup:
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

You talk about deaths but that graph is new cases, or positive tests.

They actually posted another 81 deaths today.

Their peak of 185 occurred a week ago on April 21st. All with no lock-down.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Sweden, with no lockdown, only social distancing, etc, has lowest new cases in 1 whole month.

https://i.postimg.cc/qqpVnTvr/Sw-eden.jpg">