Michael Moore - New Documentary

Started by Scott777, April 29, 2020, 08:58:18 PM

« previous - next »

Javert

It's not just the left - many of the experts in the subject have already come out and said that this documentary is complete nonsense.  I'm not sure when Michael Moore became a climate change denier - I'd say follow the money.

Scott777

Lefty Michael Moore has produced a fantastic new documentary: Planet of the Humans.  Watch it for free before it gets blocked by the corporations.  Despite Moore's stupid position on Brexit, he often gets it right, and here, he hits the nail on the head, regarding the scam that is the climate emergency.  He's now getting massive stick from the left, so deserves a bloody medal.

Now compare this to Covid-19.  The same principal applies, of corporations driving the narrative and making profit.  Whether Covid is a bad flu, or something more serious, the fact remains - corporations are funding the WHO, influencing the politicians and the media, to make profit.  The question still remains whether it was deliberate or not, but it seems fairly clear to me.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.