The "no apparent reason" thread

Started by DeppityDawg, June 09, 2020, 09:06:04 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=28449 time=1591693927 user_id=48
I just moved two threads here this one being a parody of the other. ;)

What...you mean you haven't got a lawn to mow or a patio to feck about with?⁹

.....LOOK! ....a blackbird!!!!!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester post_id=28460 time=1591699494 user_id=62
So, upon mature and careful consideration DD, would you mind the pubs being reopened?

I'm on holiday...I'm just imagining what it would be like to be retired and to have nothing else to do but to irritate the feck out of everyone on an internet forum by describing every last inane aspect of my existence....

But yes. 22nd June is in my diary.

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=28458 time=1591698045 user_id=50
A car just went by....a red one...ford fiesta...2016 model year....

So, upon mature and careful consideration DD, would you mind the pubs being reopened?
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester post_id=28446 time=1591693164 user_id=62
I have just put the batteries for the lawn mower and strimmer on charge. I have made some coffee, taken my medication and will probably doze off for another hour or so.

Life is good, but quiet.

A car just went by....a red one...ford fiesta...2016 model year....

cromwell

I just moved two threads here this one being a parody of the other. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Just chased a cat off of the vegetable patch and about to kick the ball and chain out of bed because she has an appointment at the local medical centre.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=28439 time=1591689964 user_id=50
Tuesday is bin day. So I put the bin out this morning. Sorry, no photograph is a available, but it is a standard sized green Wheely bin.

Further desperately important things happening in my garden will be posted as they occur. I'm currently waiting for a regional news team to arrive to report on the birds nest that has appeared in the tree in the corner.

I have just put the batteries for the lawn mower and strimmer on charge. I have made some coffee, taken my medication and will probably doze off for another hour or so.

Life is good, but quiet.
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Tuesday is bin day. So I put the bin out this morning. Sorry, no photograph is a available, but it is a standard sized green Wheely bin.

Further desperately important things happening in my garden will be posted as they occur. I'm currently waiting for a regional news team to arrive to report on the birds nest that has appeared in the tree in the corner.