Roger Penrose, An Eternal Cyclic Universe.

Started by Nalaar, June 13, 2020, 10:23:16 PM

« previous - next »

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry on June 14, 2020, 09:23:51 PMI had no idea about these problems with the Big Bang, inflation, dark matter, and seemingly paradoxical entropy propositions.

Obviously it depends on your interest in the topic as to how much you know about it, but I think questions like 'what caused the big bang' are reasonably well established in pop culture, and then to a lesser extent questions about inflation and entropy.
Don't believe everything you think.

Streetwalker

A neighbour of mine had their Cyclic converter stolen from their car on the drive the other night ,         Ill let him know

Barry

I had no idea about these problems with the Big Bang, inflation, dark matter, and seemingly paradoxical entropy propositions.
I saw the video was 55 minutes long and thought it might be a brief history of time. That book everyone has on their shelves and never read.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

He may be in his 80s but Penrose seems as sharp as ever, while this video is on the longer side (an hour) is has a good mix of detail and graphics to explain Penrose's proposed solution to current problems with the Big Bang, inflation, dark matter, and seemingly paradoxical entropy propositions.

https://youtu.be/FVDJJVoTx7s
Don't believe everything you think.