Coronavirus: Could social distancing of less than two metres work?

Started by GBNews, June 17, 2020, 12:53:55 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 17, 2020, 06:31:26 PM

I'd guess one is Ursula Andress in her double-barrelled bikini with loaded bra...

You guess wrong.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 05:03:04 PM
Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2020, 02:54:11 PM

Except for one poor cow a few plots along who is kitted out like Pappy's favourite pin up.

You don't know who my favourite pin-up is. (I have more than one.)
I'd guess one is Ursula Andress in her double-barrelled bikini with loaded bra...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2020, 02:54:11 PM

Except for one poor cow a few plots along who is kitted out like Pappy's favourite pin up.

You don't know who my favourite pin-up is. (I have more than one.)

Borg Refinery

I suggest 1.653 metres exactly, with summary executions for being too far away AND too close.

That'll learn em'!
+++

Borchester

Dunno.

As far as I can see 2 metres is about as far as most of us can sneeze. That said, with the aid of my hay fever I have just managed to hit a wall three metres away and hope to do better next time..

The average person can fill a 2 metre radius sphere with germs and snot in 8 hours so unless you are living on Mars, folk are going to be walking into your disease ridden bubble whatever you do.

I am being very responsible and self isolate as much as possible on my allotment, in my garden and on the 328 and 113 buses. Mostly I meet up with the rest of grand dad's army and discuss who is most likely to keel over and if we can pinch their plots. Bits are falling off all of us but mostly being outside in the fresh air seems to be keeping us fit.

Except for one poor cow a few plots along who is kitted out like Pappy's favourite pin up. She has masks and visors and hand sanitisers and I reckon that if anyone dies of this bug it will be her. She does not need the Chinese flu. The poor lass will worry herself to death.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

No it couldn't work unless wearing PPE is made compulsory.

GBNews

Coronavirus: Could social distancing of less than two metres work?

The government is under pressure to relax the 2m social distancing rule - but is it safe to do so?

Source: Coronavirus: Could social distancing of less than two metres work?