Illegal immigration: No recent figure for UK, report finds

Started by GBNews, June 19, 2020, 01:40:22 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on July 05, 2021, 10:11:28 AM
I hope this is a silly question, but I take it that those which are found are immediately quarantined for the mandatory 14 days?

That is something you need to ask Priti Patel.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Sampanviking on July 05, 2021, 10:11:28 AM
I hope this is a silly question, but I take it that those which are found are immediately quarantined for the mandatory 14 days?

:) :)

I was in an Indian restaurant in Tooting during a Border Security raid. Half the staff were turfed out while the owner, with tears in his eyes, thanked the immigration officials for being so vigilant. When it was all over I asked him (the owner) if this was going to affect the Lamb Biryani. Nah, he said. This sort of thing happens all the time and the lads would be back at work in a fortnight.

The only thing immigration controls do is keep the thick immigrants out while the smart ones slide under the radar.
Algerie Francais !

Sampanviking

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on July 05, 2021, 09:13:26 AM
I can tell you we helped another 200 cross the channel yesterday.
A few years back we were ready to shoot, capture and imprison anyone trying to invade our country. Now we help them past the half way line.

The way I look at it, someone has to fix my roof and run the Indian restaurants and our multi generation layabouts won't, so we need the immigrants.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 05, 2021, 09:13:26 AM

That is just the ones who were found.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

A few years back we were ready to shoot, capture and imprison anyone trying to invade our country. Now we help them past the half way line.
† The end is nigh †

GBNews

Illegal immigration: No recent figure for UK, report finds

The National Audit Office said the Home Office has not produced a workable estimate since 2005.

Source: Illegal immigration: No recent figure for UK, report finds