Death in Custody, Devon and Cornwall Police

Started by papasmurf, June 19, 2020, 07:29:44 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:04:32 PMWhat I think is no one deserves to die
Maybe not, but death is a certainty, so everyone gets their just desserts.
Life, death and taxes...
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 10:22:29 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 10:19:58 PM

To translate it to its basest who the hell made you the arbiter of who should live or die?

Well despite years of trying to get them stopped they are still killing thousands of people with impunity.
Doesn't answer the question and is nothing but a diversion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 10:19:58 PM

To translate it to its basest who the hell made you the arbiter of who should live or die?

Well despite years of trying to get them stopped they are still killing thousands of people with impunity.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 10:04:28 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:58:52 PM

Would you see those who plan the assassination of those whose policies they disapprove of in a democratic society vermin?

Not when those they wish dead have caused the deaths of many thousands of innocent people.
And there are at least others who would disagree,and see those as vermin who would assassinate.
That you would never see the parallels to your thought processes wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:58:52 PM

Would you see those who plan the assassination of those whose policies they disapprove of in a democratic society vermin?

Not when those they wish dead have caused the deaths of many thousands of innocent people.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 09:52:52 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:47:16 PM
Oh I see so you you see yourself as judge,jury and executioner? so if some decides the world be a better place without you that would be fine?
Sometimes smurfy you are an execrable creature.

I would term it vermin clearance.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:47:16 PM
Oh I see so you you see yourself as judge,jury and executioner? so if some decides the world be a better place without you that would be fine?

I would term it vermin clearance.

Good old

What I think is no one deserves to die
[/quote]

We don't know what actually caused this mans death . But we do know we don't have the death sentence, not even for the worst kinds of murder. If a petty criminal deserves to die where  do we draw the line? These sort of people are a frigging nuisance , thick as a plank more often than not . But no one deserves to die for being a persistent petty criminal

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 09:41:35 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:34:55 PM
Really,and this revelation portents what exactly?

Nothing except a lot of lives could be saved if a few people "met with an fatal accident."

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:34:55 PM
Really,and this revelation portents what exactly?

Nothing except a lot of lives could be saved if a few people "met with an fatal accident."

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 09:23:16 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:04:32 PM

There is a least one other person as well as me on this forum would disagree with you.
Really,and this revelation portends what exactly?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 09:04:32 PM

There is a least one other person as well as me on this forum would disagree with you.

cromwell

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 19, 2020, 08:33:14 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 08:24:08 PM

You mean like you with your hatred of tories,ambitions to assassinate,desire to eradicate tourists now,perhaps you would benefit from a mob handed visit eh!

I have no criminal record, plus a security marker on the PNC.
Well I was with you when you said this
QuoteWhilst on the face of it this looks bad, I need a lot more detail before I come to any conclusions. (That could be until after the two investigations.)
But then you decided on two press links (which you usually deride) that he probably deserved it.