Has the world deluded and conned itself with a plandemic?

Started by Barry, June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 04:41:52 PM
I'm under the impression that hospitalisations are way above last year, that in London use of the Nightingale will still mean they are 2000 beds short of those needed in the next few weeks unless the numbers drop.
Impressions can be deceptive.  If it's in the news, they always like to promote fear.  But what are the facts?  Shortage of beds, as I say, can be due to running on half capacity, so you always have to read between the lines.  We need the actual number of patients.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 06:05:06 PM
Of course it possibly is no help that his mother in law to be has moved in to help with the sprog. Poor man!
He doesn't have a mother-in-law. He didn't marry Carrie. Probably won't now.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on January 11, 2021, 05:04:41 PM
He's being run ragged by SAGE.

Of course it possibly is no help that his mother in law to be has moved in to help with the sprog. Poor man!

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 04:38:19 PM
As a slight digression I have just seen BJ on TV and he looks absolutely done in. He obviously believes that there is a crisis. If I was in his team I would be very concerned for his wellbeing. He has very dark circles round his eyes and I thought his lips looked blue - not good signs at all. The last things we need is the PM to collapse.
He's being run ragged by SAGE.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 04:41:52 PM
I'm under the impression that hospitalisations are way above last year, that in London use of the Nightingale will still mean they are 2000 beds short of those needed in the next few weeks unless the numbers drop.

Just about to be detailed on BBC News.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 04:39:51 PM
Indeed, hopefully treatment is much better.  But we also need to ask if hospitalisation has increased since last year.  I don't think it has.  And there, we have to bear in mind the greatly reduced capacity of hospitals.  So if there is a crisis (well, there is nearly every year), it may only be due to the regulations, and not increased hospitalisation. If anything, surely there is a decrease.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 03:39:19 PM
We surely have to factor in the changes in treatment that have happened over the year as medics have discovered improvements. Fewer deaths relatively doesn't mean that demands for hospitalisation has diminished and that is the reason for trying to slow the infection down at this point in time.
Indeed, hopefully treatment is much better.  But we also need to ask if hospitalisation has increased since last year.  I don't think it has.  And there, we have to bear in mind the greatly reduced capacity of hospitals.  So if there is a crisis (well, there is nearly every year), it may only be due to the regulations, and not increased hospitalisation. If anything, surely there is a decrease.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

As a slight digression I have just seen BJ on TV and he looks absolutely done in. He obviously believes that there is a crisis. If I was in his team I would be very concerned for his wellbeing. He has very dark circles round his eyes and I thought his lips looked blue - not good signs at all. The last things we need is the PM to collapse.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on January 11, 2021, 03:34:46 PM
Reportedly, deaths from Cancer, Heart disease and Pneumonia have reduced dramatically, as they have been replaced by CV19, Scott.
There's no way those cancer and other deaths have really reduced. In fact cancer deaths are on the rise because of the slow referrals and treatment this year.
I've no doubt.  But I thought they were officially very high during the first 'wave', (or the only wave).  Basically, it seems the flu has also been replaced. 

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 03:28:14 PM
So from the ONS, with help from Barry, here is the graph of total deaths.

An increase is apparent in April, but where is this increase now?  Nothing so remarkable.  You can't expect the lines to be identical.  They must fluctuate every year.  Clearly this does not make an epidemic at all evident.

We surely have to factor in the changes in treatment that have happened over the year as medics have discovered improvements. Fewer deaths relatively doesn't mean that demands for hospitalisation has diminished and that is the reason for trying to slow the infection down at this point in time.

Barry

Reportedly, deaths from Cancer, Heart disease and Pneumonia have reduced dramatically, as they have been replaced by CV19, Scott.
There's no way those cancer and other deaths have really reduced. In fact cancer deaths are on the rise because of the slow referrals and treatment this year.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 02:58:36 PM
You can check for yourself.
I don't know where to check.  It's easier if you just press the numerical buttons and enlighten me, or don't you know?

Scott777

So from the ONS, with help from Barry, here is the graph of total deaths.

An increase is apparent in April, but where is this increase now?  Nothing so remarkable.  You can't expect the lines to be identical.  They must fluctuate every year.  Clearly this does not make an epidemic at all evident.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 02:56:41 PM
That's good news.  Such I assume you know.  So can you type in the figure here for everyone - what proportion of beds are currently out of service?

You can check for yourself.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 02:12:21 PM
Scott I give up I really do. I suspect you are deliberately not informing yourself. Every NHS hospital supplies such information in virtually real time.
That's good news.  Such I assume you know.  So can you type in the figure here for everyone - what proportion of beds are currently out of service?