General Brexit discussion thread

Started by cromwell, October 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on October 29, 2020, 02:23:56 PM
And Jaydee is a Tory remainer which makes him a sad bastard scorned by all English conservatives, including those who voted Labour or whatever.

The trouble with the likes of Jaydee and Pappy is that while there is nothing wrong with putting them in cages and poking them with sticks, it gets boring after a while.

You are such a naughty boy!  ;D

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 10:22:45 AM
is this you arse licking with jaydee ? Jaydee isnt giving you stick yet only becasue unlike the rest of us on this forum he doesnt really know you.

Rest assured though pappy , jaydee is a scottish conservative and like myself and 80 % of scotland , doesnt want to see your labour party muppets in charge of my country ever again.

And Jaydee is a Tory remainer which makes him a sad bastard scorned by all English conservatives, including those who voted Labour or whatever.

The trouble with the likes of Jaydee and Pappy is that while there is nothing wrong with putting them in cages and poking them with sticks, it gets boring after a while.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Jaydee on October 29, 2020, 01:24:43 PM
You mean like you screaming anti English,  But have a problem explaining your poorly constructed jumble of bile.  And like others.  I do not see you correcting  one thing I have said. Make statements saying it is wrong.  YES.  Corrections NO.
Scream! how do you scream the written word,oh I see you post it in bold and capitals as you have alternatively you  you can post it and write in () I screamed this.
It is possible to be descriptive though so.........Yawn .
How's that? :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Jaydee

Quote from: cromwell on October 29, 2020, 09:57:39 AM
Why every post is the same,a poorly constructed jumble of bile.

You mean like you screaming anti English,  But have a problem explaining your poorly constructed jumble of bile.  And like others.  I do not see you correcting  one thing I have said. Make statements saying it is wrong.  YES.  Corrections NO.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 11:11:17 AM
To borrow a Glaswegian comment there are people on this forum who I wonder if they "are safe oot without their mammy."

my mums deid.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 11:08:46 AM
It's unfair to put all the blame on others - as I posted earlier it is 2 way street.

To borrow a Glaswegian comment there are people on this forum who I wonder if they "are safe oot without their mammy."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 11:03:26 AM
I don't, it is the people with a mental age of 10 on the forum who have never grown out of being that school bully I have a problem with.
Continuous idiot abuse and ridicule of me which has no relations to the thread they are posting in and it is just ridicule and abuse for the sake of it.
The constant lying about me is totally unacceptable as well.

We are way off on thread drift now so I am expecting the Mods any second - but it's a bit unfair to take one phrase out of context like you have. The full ref was 'Just as you beg for abuse, as you see it, to stop, others beg for you to change your type of posts.' It changes the whole drift and that is one legitimate concern when you post. I can only beg you to give others a chance by changing your demeanour sometimes. It's unfair to put all the blame on others - as I posted earlier it is 2 way street.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 10:54:28 AM
Just as you beg for abuse,

I don't, it is the people with a mental age of 10 on the forum who have never grown out of being that school bully I have a problem with.
Continuous idiot abuse and ridicule of me which has no relations to the thread they are posting in and it is just ridicule and abuse for the sake of it.
The constant lying about me is totally unacceptable as well.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 10:57:11 AM
Thomas - talk about a sledge hammer to crack a walnut!  ::)

Well......a spade is a spade toots.

Why even attempt to be diplomatic with a complete utter imbecile?

I feel sorry for the guys wife personally.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 10:53:11 AM
Look at your contributions to most threads , their context and content , and ask yourself why that is smurf?

Toots tried to engage with you the other day in debate for example , and instead of a well thought out reply  or cutting edge point , she was hit with a frothing tory bad comment from you.

your lack of self awareness is astounding  , for example your inability to see that when you talk about using attack helicopters on people you dont agree with , calling the uk prime mininster idiotic childish names , or threatening to shoot conservative mps simply becaue you dont agree with their ideology doesnt exactly endear you to the rest of the froum hence the non stop barrage of  complete ridicule you receive from all and sundry.

Theres barely an ounce of substance to anything you post , its either copy and paste links , tory bad comments or idiotic throw away one liners totally out of context to people posts or the thread.

I will give you one thing though , im surprised how long you have lasted on this forum , which is more i suspect to do with barrys goodwill and cromwell cutting you a massive amount of slack than any redeeming quality you possess as a poster.

Thomas - talk about a sledge hammer to crack a walnut!  ::)

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 10:42:06 AM
Can you tell that to the people who keep doing that to me.

I think it is up to each member to think twice before posting. There is little point in repeating the type of posts that incur unfavourable responses. Just as you beg for abuse, as you see it, to stop, others beg for you to change your type of posts. It is a two way street. I was always brought up to see that if something useful, uplifting or beneficial cannot be said then it is better to stay silent. We are all answerable for our own actions. In your case often you are being teased - I have done it myself - but you don't necessarily see it that way. As a result you turn into a victim when in fact there was an opportunity for levity for everyone if you would just join in light-heartedly.
ps - I have thought several times before posting this too you and it is kindly meant.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 10:42:06 AM
Can you tell that to the people who keep doing that to me.

Look at your contributions to most threads , their context and content , and ask yourself why that is smurf?

Toots tried to engage with you the other day in debate for example , and instead of a well thought out reply  or cutting edge point , she was hit with a frothing tory bad comment from you.

your lack of self awareness is astounding  , for example your inability to see that when you talk about using attack helicopters on people you dont agree with , calling the uk prime mininster idiotic childish names , or threatening to shoot conservative mps simply becaue you dont agree with their ideology doesnt exactly endear you to the rest of the froum hence the non stop barrage of  complete ridicule you receive from all and sundry.

Theres barely an ounce of substance to anything you post , its either copy and paste links , tory bad comments or idiotic throw away one liners totally out of context to people posts or the thread.

I will give you one thing though , im surprised how long you have lasted on this forum , which is more i suspect to do with barrys goodwill and cromwell cutting you a massive amount of slack than any redeeming quality you possess as a poster.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 08:32:32 AM
That deserves a round of applause.

is this you arse licking with jaydee ? Jaydee isnt giving you stick yet only becasue unlike the rest of us on this forum he doesnt really know you.

Rest assured though pappy , jaydee is a scottish conservative and like myself and 80 % of scotland , doesnt want to see your labour party muppets in charge of my country ever again.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 09:59:05 AM
That applies to most of this forum.

...but you have the highest post count.... so by law of averages.......! I actually don't agree. There are  lunatics everywhere. I am close to being one myself at present. Better to let off steam here than kick the dog or worse. We all have a choice to engage or not or even to read or not. People need uplifting and we should encourage respectful reasoned debate when we can. It's counterproductive just slagging people off regardless. Perhaps if we were more positive good posters would feel more encouraged.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 09:59:05 AM
That applies to most of this forum.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?