BPAS offer abortion pills unlawfully

Started by Barry, July 29, 2020, 12:54:38 PM

« previous - next »

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry on July 29, 2020, 04:03:21 PMWell, it's either legal, or it is not.
A bit like speeding, when the only illegal aspect is the speed of the vehicle.
The reason she gave of not wanting to look pregnant on the beach is not valid. Did you watch the video?
The BPAS adviser tried to turn that into a mental health issue, and provided the pills even though the woman requesting did not agree it was a mental health issue.
She said whatever reason you give will be valid.

Okay, I'll maybe expand on this in a dedicated topic when I get a post in order, but I just wanted to clarify that the action is legal, just not the reason for the action.
Don't believe everything you think.

patman post

The morning after pill is legally freely available from pharmacies.
As I see it, anything is better than the back street abortions of the past...

In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a S*******g Pharmacy.
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 29, 2020, 03:59:40 PM

I thought you were always campaigning against the government killing people off.

As politely as I can put it, I am against anti-abortionists with an axe to grind.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar on July 29, 2020, 03:47:06 PM
Am I correct in saying the only illegal aspect is the reason given for wanting the pill?
Well, it's either legal, or it is not.
A bit like speeding, when the only illegal aspect is the speed of the vehicle.
The reason she gave of not wanting to look pregnant on the beach is not valid. Did you watch the video?
The BPAS adviser tried to turn that into a mental health issue, and provided the pills even though the woman requesting did not agree it was a mental health issue.
She said whatever reason you give will be valid.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on July 29, 2020, 03:33:26 PM
Frankly I am not interested.
I thought you were always campaigning against the government killing people off.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Am I correct in saying the only illegal aspect is the reason given for wanting the pill?
Don't believe everything you think.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

British Pregnancy Advisory Service

This woman asked for abortion pills because she didn't want to look pregnant on holiday.
This is not a valid reason, but the BPAS staff member said "Any reason you give will be valid".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqgnIXhnFA
She received the pills and pain relief in the post. This was part of an investigation to see if the BPAS can be trusted. I think they failed.
† The end is nigh †