I wish I was there.

Started by papasmurf, August 09, 2020, 08:38:54 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 10, 2020, 11:47:49 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 10, 2020, 11:46:25 AM

more likely the British government will put you in quarantine for 14 days when you get back and repatriation insurance? according to you if you get covid you will be dead anyway, they can throw you on a bonfire.

I wish someone would throw you on a bonfire.
Only because you don't have a fecking excuse not to be there if you wish, you drama queen.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 10, 2020, 11:46:25 AM

more likely the British government will put you in quarantine for 14 days when you get back and repatriation insurance? according to you if you get covid you will be dead anyway, they can throw you on a bonfire.

I wish someone would throw you on a bonfire.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 10, 2020, 10:02:07 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on August 10, 2020, 09:51:41 AM

So what is stopping him, I have family in Bordeaux at the moment, he is such a drama queen.

The French are about to close their border to tourists, also I am still shielding and can't get repatriation insurance due to age and medical conditions during the pandemic.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 10, 2020, 09:51:41 AM

So what is stopping him, I have family in Bordeaux at the moment, he is such a drama queen.

The French are about to close their border to tourists, also I am still shielding and can't get repatriation insurance due to age and medical conditions during the pandemic.

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on August 09, 2020, 10:16:45 PM
It must seem very phar away at the moment...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 10, 2020, 04:37:27 AM
Correction

It must seem very phare away at the moment...

It does, my wife was supposed to be going there at the end of September, I can't see that happening.

patman post

Correction

It must seem very phare away at the moment...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

It must seem very phar away at the moment...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

The view from "Lost an Aod" (A view of the sea in Breton.)
My wife and I's mobile home is sited nearby:-