FT: Bojo to override WA

Started by Dynamis, September 07, 2020, 04:20:38 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: GerryT on September 14, 2020, 06:03:30 PMJohnson's the definition of incompetence.
That's as maybe, but Miliband is totally irrelevant as a has been.
It will be interesting if this Bill gets through, with all the discussion about whether it breaks any laws.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on September 14, 2020, 06:03:30 PM
Wow Miliband giving Johnson a hard time, Johnson looking quite the fool.

https://twitter.com/siennamarla/status/1305543169380093952
https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/stat...40943517540353
https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/stat...44587939848193

Johnson's the definition of incompetence.

Gerry , your last two links arent working  , and milliband is waffling on a load of shite.

Still whatever rocks your boat mate. :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GerryT

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 03:31:11 PM
Anyway, I apologize for the invective and wish you a bright pleasant week. I know you're still torn up about that bay city roller dude carking it but try to look on the bright side and don't take it out on anyone.. ;D Ik but seriously I'm done arguing with ya and no it's not surrender. ;D

Absolutely no need to apologise dyno. :D

Its only a debating forum mate. You need to man up , grow a pair and stop running around spinning webs of deceit while hiding your user name like a thief in the dark.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 09:09:25 AM

First of all, that is a complete lie. I was never on the 'old' forum and I've never used a pseudonym other than this one on here.

I havent accussed you of using sock puppets or other names on here.

You were on the old forum though , shame i can't remeber the name you used.

No matter. We can put it in with all your other webs of deceit.

QuoteUnlike you, with your false alliances and support from right wing anti Scots and others. Mirrors mate.

Alliances left wing right wing , centrist , who cares?

Told you before mate , im a nationalist , and i want independence. I know you have great difficulty with that fact , and prefer romantic politics  , but thats too bad.

QuoteYou're the one going ape as usual.

im not going ape dyno. You are the one falling over yourself quoting borkie to prove something i never ever said about him.

You sound a wee bit flustered mate.

QuoteNope just laughing at you,

QuoteRaw nerve indeed

Yep dyno the abstainer has really hit an extremely raw nerve.
Im going to fight the world and create the perfect society by abstaining !!
;D

QuoteThat's dreaming of a better society.. that's good,

You are such a romantic dyno , and quite the dreamer. Hopefully there are plenty more like you  on the brit left , and you will be chicken feed for the snp and the tories.

QuoteIt's a start, what have you done to make Scotland better then?

Voted for independence , and will be voting for independece next time. What about you.......?

You hid in your room when england needed you and abstained.! ;D

QuoteHastings is a billion times better in every way.

Brilliant , so its not the area , its just you that is a miserable bastard ?

QuoteYou are checking up on me aintcha.

its called engaging in debate.

You can always put me on ignore the way you did pappy , and then pretend you like me afterwards! :D

QuoteCampaign for hard Brexit? You genius!

im using my total mind control over the forum members on this obscure part of the internet to force them to support hard brexit , of course because the forum posters cannot think for themselves.

I mean come on dyno , this is the brit left all over , the nanny left , who think they have to mollycoddle everyone and that people can't think for themselves.

Show a bit of respect and stop being so sneering of the intelligence of the folk around you mate.

QuoteYou are self projecting.

I think political manouvering might just be a wee bit above your pay grade dyno.

We will keep it simple for you from now on shall we?

QuoteBS.

;D

More of your deceit dyno?

Are you now trying to deny the majority 54% of england voted for brexit , and put brexit supporting parties into power not once , but four times in various elections?

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 03:33:02 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1335295/brexit-news-Rehman-Chishti-resigns-boris-johnson-internal-market-bill-eu-uk-trade-talks/amp

An MP, Rehman Chishti just resigned in protest at Bozo's bamboozled plans.

Who?

Im sure johnson must be absolutely devastated.

Dont worry dyno , wee Nick is doing her absolute best to keep you in the eu!!! :D

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 08:49:50 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:13:48 AM
Everytime pappysmurf likes someones post who is quoting me , i take it as a badge of honour. It normally means im getting right up the auld cants nose.

( especially dynamis who can't stand smurf LOL)

QuoteThe following users thanked this post: papasmurf

Like many others here, I don't really mind him but when it comes to saying Borkie should be horribly beaten, or I or others should be thrown through a pub window or possibly chucked off of land's end, or sued, I tend to respond in a comical, quizzical manner.

He may be exaggerating as people tend to do, I have no idea.

You see dynamis , this is why i always say a policy of truth is the best way forward.

You spin such a web of deciet around your self , you dont know what you said a few posts back , never mind the day before , and as the duplicity and deception grows , it becomes harder and harder for you to keep up the pretence.

Look at you quote above for a wee example.
Like many others here, I don't really mind him ( papasmurf)

Now , it was only twenty four hours ago on this very forum you said this regarding pappysmurf...

Quote from: Dynamis on September 13, 2020, 02:34:40 PM
Honestly I have him on ignore on this forum and another and that's how it's going to stay.

Suggest you guys follow suit.

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1773.0.html

A thread were i was picking pappysmurf up about his nonsense , barry and streetwalker engaged with him too , and you jumped in with the above quote.

Yet here today , 24 hours later , you tell us  you dont really mind him.

This is exactly what i am talking about with your total utter duplicity.

I have been posting on forums now for something like 10/ 15 years , and not once do i recall not liking someone  or having that much of a problem with them i put them on ignore.

You have went to such an extreme length with smurf  you telt us only yesterday , yet here today you say "you dont mind him"?!

You are full of shite dynamis.  :D

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Borg Refinery

Anyway, I apologize for the invective and wish you a bright pleasant week. I know you're still torn up about that bay city roller dude carking it but try to look on the bright side and don't take it out on anyone.. ;D Ik but seriously I'm done arguing with ya and no it's not surrender. ;D
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:49:09 AM
i can't remember the name of the poster , but i now know you were on our old forum under diufferent pseudonyms , thats where you recalled my liking of james connolly from.

First of all, that is a complete lie. I was never on the 'old' forum and I've never used a pseudonym other than this one on here.

I know you like Connolly because I said I like him, and you agreed with me.

You really are a disgraceful liar Thomas, but even for you this is scraping the barrel.

The truth is, I laugh it all off. At no point are you making anything even remotely close to a salient or coherent point, post the Connolly discussion

Internet life? I haven't been here for months til recently and you've been on here days longer than me.

"No one likes a coward dyno. People might not agree with you , but they respect those who stand their corner and fight."

And I do, against everyone.

No one agrees with me, I'm always fighting against everyone's opinions politically. ;)

Unlike you, with your false alliances and support from right wing anti Scots and others. Mirrors mate.

I couldnt tell you if borkie stays in norther south east or west london and i didnt imply anything.

I simply said he was funny. Paranoia ripping right out you.

You're the one going ape as usual. ;D I'm just laughing..what?

i seem to have hit a raw nerve dyno. Always a good sign when you start swearing. :D

Nope just laughing at you, you hypocritical little fibbing boy. You're the one calling folks can'ts left right and centte gosh..

QuoteShitebag!Dyno the abstainer.

Raw nerve indeed. ;D Do you feel better for letting it out your Stoma, Stomas? ;D

Not "your " life , life in general.

Better world.....better society , and all the other laments we have to listen to .

🙈 That's dreaming of a better society.. that's good, it's thinking well of the world and saying how we can improve things, unlike your self projecty..

"the world is ruthless and cold, and bad, thats the way it works, all the hope has been drained out of me, we have to fight dirty as its so cruel, me porridge is a cruel porridge"

Get some mirrors.  ;D

".......and you are going to change the world by abstaining in your bedroom. ;D"

It's a start, what have you done to make Scotland better then?

Come on, don't be coy.

Hastings doesnt sound much better with the moaning you do.

Dont you think it might just not be the places you live..........but you the person mate? You seem to take your rain clouds with your whereever you go......

Hastings is a billion times better in every way.

As  for a stalker .....what?

Debating with someone on a deabting forum is now stalking?

You are checking up on me aintcha.

"You do have a penchance for drama dyno dont you? As well as sneaking about hidden using different names and multiple sock puppets. ;D"

What like you on your several forum posterings?

You abstain , i go out voting , putting my money where my mouth is and campaigning.

Campaign for hard Brexit? You genius!

If you think sturgeon is fighting brexit with every fibre of her being , then you are one stupid can't. Honestly your political naivety is astounding. What feckin age are you?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-brands-boris-johnsons-brexit-internal-market-proposals-abomination-scottish-government-not-ruling-out-legal-challenge-2966786%3famp

You are self projecting.

Ah we are back to the "thomas holding a gun to english peoples heads to make them hard brexit" routine are we?

Your disdainfull and contemptuos attitude for your own shines though again.

The english of course arent capable of thinking for themselves are they ....they need me to hold their hand . ;D

No one wants to hold your hand, unless you like holding men's hands...

The point is , england wants to suck up brexit , 54% voted to leave , whereas you dont , but could only manage to abstain on the matter when it counted.

BS.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 08:36:34 AM

But I'm not. Corbyn was just a less worse option than Bojo, I can't really simplify it for you anymore than that, aaaand.. you still won't understand it.

If falsely labelling people makes you feel better (and you were accusing me of being a liar? look in the mirror), simply carry on.

So you keep telling us about voting for the less worse option. So what happened in 2016?

It was a straighforward yes or no , and intead of being brave and voting no , you abstained.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 08:13:48 AM
Everytime pappysmurf likes someones post who is quoting me , i take it as a badge of honour. It normally means im getting right up the auld cants nose.

( especially dynamis who can't stand smurf LOL)

QuoteThe following users thanked this post: papasmurf

Like many others here, I don't really mind him but when it comes to saying Borkie should be horribly beaten, or I or others should be thrown through a pub window or possibly chucked off of land's end, or sued, I tend to respond in a comical, quizzical manner.

He may be exaggerating as people tend to do, I have no idea.
+++

Sheepy

^^^^^ I know lets ignore the facts and stick with same old line. good old,good old.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on September 14, 2020, 08:17:45 AM

Of course you are, you're reading things into humorous posts of mine that simply aren't there in a desperate attempt to troll me. ;D

There you are dynamis. I knew that "hidden" poster was you! ;D

The truth is, I laugh it all off. At no point are you making anything even remotely close to a salient or coherent point, post the Connolly discussion

Theres nothing serious about it. How can you possibly deabte with someone who spends his entire internet life bleating about " a better world" and refusing to stand under a flag and fight his corner while abstaining on the big issues?

No one likes a coward dyno. People might not agree with you , but they respect those who stand their corner and fight.
Oh don't be ridiculous, it was implied that he isn't 'disloyal' to north london

I couldnt tell you if borkie stays in norther south east or west london and i didnt imply anything.

I simply said he was funny. Paranoia ripping right out you.

Quoteyou little hypocritical f**k

i seem to have hit a raw nerve dyno. Always a good sign when you start swearing. :D

Shitebag!Dyno the abstainer.

QuoteWhere have I constantly moaned about my life?

Not "your " life , life in general.

Better world.....better society , and all the other laments we have to listen to .

.......and you are going to change the world by abstaining in your bedroom. ;D

QuoteI do absolutely not miss north london, it was a feckin horrible place and good riddance to it.

Hastings doesnt sound much better with the moaning you do.

Dont you think it might just not be the places you live..........but you the person mate? You seem to take your rain clouds with your whereever you go......

QuoteI use invisible mode and pseudonyms because I get stalkers like you and some others trying to give me some trouble from time to time. And have definitely had accounts hacked before.

i cant remember the name of the poster , but i now know you were on our old forum under diufferent pseudonyms , thats where you recalled my liking of james connolly from.

As  for a stalker .....what?

Debating with someone on a deabting forum is now stalking?

You do have a penchance for drama dyno dont you? As well as sneaking about hidden using different names and multiple sock puppets. ;D

QuoteAren't you doing the same thing?

You abstain , i go out voting , putting my money where my mouth is and campaigning.

QuoteYour idea is to let Scotland get stamped into the ground by hard Brexit whereas Sturgeon IS fighting it with every fibre of her being.

If you think sturgeon is fighting brexit with every fibre of her being , then you are one stupid cant. Honestly your political naivety is astounding. What feckin age are you?

who try to justify hard brexit for the English on here.

Ah we are back to the "thomas holding a gun to english peoples heads to make them hard brexit" routine are we?

Your disdainfull and contemptuos attitude for your own shines though again.

The english of course arent capable of thinking for themselves are they ....they need me to hold their hand . ;D

QuoteI am sucking it up, England is.

The point is , england wants to suck up brexit , 54% voted to leave , whereas you dont , but could only manage to abstain on the matter when it counted.