Tory council hands £50k of Covid-19 bailouts to fox hunting groups

Started by Dynamis, September 15, 2020, 12:25:12 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 15, 2020, 12:09:04 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 12:07:06 PM

Are random forum commentators gangsters now?

It would not surprise me if some were.

Not me, but I'm not going to take your or anyone else's crap no matter what you or anyone else threaten me with.

Let the whole forum do it.. I don't care, feck the lot of you. Go and join papasmurf on your 'hunt' for me. :)
+++

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 15, 2020, 12:05:26 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 11:36:37 AM

My advice to anyone who wants to take action is never ever talk about it, do it right now this second or STFU.

Precisely. However it may be best to delay action for years. Always remember Al Capone was stuffed over tax, not for being a gangster.

Are random forum commentators gangsters now?

I thought I was a pink wristed commie lefty liberal londoner scumbucket who needs to be hunted with an A-10 supplemented by F/A-18's according to Depitty. ;D  :D
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 11:36:37 AM

My advice to anyone who wants to take action is never ever talk about it, do it right now this second or STFU.

Precisely. However it may be best to delay action for years. Always remember Al Capone was stuffed over tax, not for being a gangster.

HDQQ

I think they should give money to hunt saboteurs as well. People on trail bikes vs. people horses would be a much better spectator sport than people on horses with dogs that all look the same chasing after something that is technically not a fox!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 15, 2020, 11:28:32 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 11:25:51 AM

I've been threatened many many times, may the threats increase in scope and volume.

It isn't threats that need to be worried about, it is people who don't make threats and it is too late when they take action.

+++

papasmurf

I've been threatened many many times, may the threats increase in scope and volume.

It isn't threats that need to be worried about, it is people who don't make threats and it is too late when they take action.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on September 15, 2020, 11:19:16 AM
Quote from: Borchester on September 15, 2020, 11:06:46 AM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 15, 2020, 10:58:24 AM
What about hunting annoying liberal ****s? I'd pay more fecking tax for that  :D

I have to say that has a certain appeal.

I remember seeing the start of a hunt in Cowbridge in the Vale of Glamorgan. A hunt saboteur rushed up to a little girl on a pony and started screaming obscenities, whereupon the crowd grabbed hold of him and punched him into the ground.

I don't like fox hunting as such, but that bit was fun  :)
nor me, but then if you are calling a friends wife a slut and saying the way she is dressed she is begging for it, expect to get head butted. The moral to this tale be careful what you say, you never know who might be listening.

well do tell us, how that is a threat aimed at you then?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 15, 2020, 11:19:16 AM
What about hunting annoying liberal ****s? I'd pay more fecking tax for that  :D

I remember seeing the start of a hunt in Cowbridge in the Vale of Glamorgan. A hunt saboteur rushed up to a little girl on a pony and started screaming obscenities, whereupon the crowd grabbed hold of him and punched him into the ground.

nor me, but then if you are calling a friends wife a slut and saying the way she is dressed she is begging for it, expect to get head butted. The moral to this tale be careful what you say, you never know who might be listening.

+++

papasmurf

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 15, 2020, 11:05:01 AM
Hunting neoliberal rabid dogs does sound like a good idea. They could start culling stray dogs too, also random assorted folks wandering around glesga drunk in line with the usual Tory mantra.. also hunting the taxman sounds like a better use of (ironically) tax.

Lest we forget garden gnomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVLuG-ProiM

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Borg Refinery

Hunting neoliberal rabid dogs does sound like a good idea. They could start culling stray dogs too, also random assorted folks wandering around glesga drunk in line with the usual Tory mantra.. also hunting the taxman sounds like a better use of (ironically) tax.

Lest we forget garden gnomes.
+++