Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 08:01:24 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 07:51:16 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 07:43:23 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 16, 2020, 07:40:42 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 16, 2020, 07:39:24 PM

Who cares what Twitter do?

They usually take down false news now.

No they don't, and if you were following the news you'd see they're facing a hostile takeover by Republican billionaires.

If they were doing their job, 50%+ of the useless junk on their would be shaved off incl many of Trump, Biden and Bojo etc's tweets...
well no doubt you know all about it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3416289/

Know all about what?

It's the truth, twitter just look after whoever it will pay them best to look after. There's nothing more complex.

If they were fully owned by R billionaires, it would reflect in who they censor. As of now, they are right wing Dem leaning so.
del'ing far left and alt right and far right content mostly, and anything that challenges their dominant markets around the world.

And what conclusion does that study lead you to?
That people around the world have been playing with and looking into covid for decades.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Any way back on topic, the Covid family of viruses was discovered as far back as the 1920s. They have been researched in many countries since.
There was and is international co-operation in the research.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 16, 2020, 07:51:16 PM

No they don't, and if you were following the news you'd see they're facing a hostile takeover by Republican billionaires.

If they were doing their job, 50%+ of the useless junk on their would be shaved off incl many of Trump, Biden and Bojo etc's tweets...

Know all about what?

It's the truth, twitter just look after whoever it will pay them best to look after. There's nothing more complex.

If they were fully owned by R billionaires, it would reflect in who they censor. As of now, they are right wing Dem leaning so.
del'ing far left and alt right and far right content mostly, and anything that challenges their dominant markets around the world.

And what conclusion does that study lead you to?
+++

Sheepy

Well they can't take that down can they Smurfy and listening to your in the dark nonsense is enough to make a saint turn.

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

+++

papasmurf

Barry

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-was-created-wuhan-lab-22683582

QuoteDr Li-Meng Yan, a former researcher at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, believes she has proven how SARS-CoV-2, the deadly strain of coronavirus, could be "conveniently created" in a laboratory setting in just six months.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 07:19:42 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 16, 2020, 07:11:27 PM
Considering that track and trace can hardly function with all we know about the virus after nearly 12 months -
The story that the virus started in an iffy live animal market, and someone ate a bit of infected civet cat always seemed rather suspicious to me. How on earth would anyone have known.
Meanwhile a Chinese lady doctor says there is evidence the virus was made in Southern China.

Of course, I have neither the scientific knowledge or sources to confirm any of this, but as usual, follow the money. All the mandatory face masks which are being sold are coming from? The PPE used in hospitals?

Their sales have increased exponentially, like the virus spread.

My phone mysteriously slowed down and stuff stopped working when I started asking these sorts of questions on a yank forum.

Which makes me think it's probably got some truth behind it,, I've posted about it here too and been accused of being a conspiritard.
maybe because it is a well known fact the Yanks have been messing with Covid for decades which means so has everyone else. Which the Chinese said they being the Yanks had planted it on Chinese soil, now as nobody wants to take the can I guess writing stuff that doesn't sit well will soon be reported to homeland security.

Borg Refinery

Btw, it is entirely equally possible it was the yanks or the Rus as well

If something seems a bit too obvious and convenient, you have to question it a bit more. Everything pointing so strongly at China should in itself raise suspicions.
+++

Borg Refinery

Considering that track and trace can hardly function with all we know about the virus after nearly 12 months -
The story that the virus started in an iffy live animal market, and someone ate a bit of infected civet cat always seemed rather suspicious to me. How on earth would anyone have known.
Meanwhile a Chinese lady doctor says there is evidence the virus was made in Southern China.

Of course, I have neither the scientific knowledge or sources to confirm any of this, but as usual, follow the money. All the mandatory face masks which are being sold are coming from? The PPE used in hospitals?

My phone mysteriously slowed down and stuff stopped working when I started asking these sorts of questions on a yank forum.

Which makes me think it's probably got some truth behind it,, I've posted about it here too and been accused of being a conspiritard.
+++

papasmurf

Her comments have been removed by Twitter.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2020, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: Good old on September 16, 2020, 05:16:44 PM

Does it matter the world is still on hold?  A serious question. What is the actual point of convincing the world it's got a serious  sickness ,  no matter were it started  in the world.  Who is the genius behind this attempt to stop the world functioning as it should?   Is it all one big April, fools  joke?

The world shoudlnt be on hold , if you had actually followed many peoples opinion on this and other forums over the last 8 months or so.

Apart from shielding the elderly and vulnerable as best we could , the rest of us should have been allowed to crack on with things.

We have a situation now where the cure is worse than the cause.

A combination of rudderless politicians in all countries , hysterical media driving up fear , and contradictory scientists looking to out do each other has us in a can't of a predicament worldwide.

Fair enough Thomas. But the inference is it isn't happening never was. Either it is or not as the case may be. Why would the world want to pull such a con on their own people's and economies?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Borchester on September 16, 2020, 05:02:32 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 16, 2020, 04:21:32 PM
It's blank, meaning nothing happened in Wuhan.

Wuhan never existed, it was but a figment in our collective imaginations. There never was a Wuhan!

Exactly

" Lady St. Simon is a myth. There is not, and there never has been, any such person."

As Dynamis has just said, a lot of fuss over a few cases of the flu.

I wasn't actually being facetious (well, partly I was but mostly not).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8xjbn3/consciousness-is-just-a-bunch-of-hallucinations-we-collectively-agree-on

It's just one big collective trip really, oh well. I personally see the world as Sin City because I'm part-time colourblind.
+++