How China messed up its doggies chance Cromwell

Started by Sheepy, October 01, 2020, 08:58:03 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

I see GOV . UK have just ordered 100,000 laptops to help children study at home. You know where those laptops are made of course.
100,000 x £350 = £35 million. Then there's all the masks and PPE they are flying over every day from Zengzhou to Liege.
China are raking it in.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 10:21:31 PM
Funny old world Barry, the information super highway, communication on so ,any levels.

Just goes to show we can all make mistakes, the cost goes up with the level of mistake.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 01, 2020, 09:35:21 PM
The Catholic Church, aka Vatican City are in cahoots with the Chinese and have created a state approved religion. Woe betide those free thinkers who don't agree with it.
https://premierchristian.news/en/news/article/chinese-pastor-kidnapped-tortured-and-forced-to-join-state-church

How many times do I have to tell you why I boycott China?
Funny old world Barry, the information super highway, communication on so ,any levels.

Barry

The Catholic Church, aka Vatican City are in cahoots with the Chinese and have created a state approved religion. Woe betide those free thinkers who don't agree with it.
https://premierchristian.news/en/news/article/chinese-pastor-kidnapped-tortured-and-forced-to-join-state-church

How many times do I have to tell you why I boycott China?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 01, 2020, 10:10:09 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 10:05:54 AM
Quote from: cromwell on October 01, 2020, 10:00:52 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 09:52:02 AM
Quote from: cromwell on October 01, 2020, 09:45:46 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 09:42:33 AM
Quote from: cromwell on October 01, 2020, 09:30:53 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 08:58:03 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/west-got-wrong-china-warns-221743621.html

Alas they were to become more like us, but they decided we should become more like them.
Hmmm is this just addressed to me? well what can I say Sheeps should we ignore all they do,fwiw we seem to be good at underestimating....Vlad for instance, everyone had written Russia off but he aligned himself with China.
Well you seemed interested in this sort of thing, I would guess we should go back 20 years and have a think who has become more aligned with who. Who became the most watched people on the planet by a big brother state. Funny old world ain't it.
Well China has its fair share of cctv but I guess we are one of the most watched usuall by equipment made in China ???
Well somebody saw it all as black and white, cut and dried for sure.
Do you mean me?
LOL No Cromwell I don't mean you. I mean the people who thought they had it all under their control, while the wholetime they were under control of some other power. Which now suddenly somebody turned the light on.
Well it's OK Sheeps I sometimes have difficulties in following your line,I still swear you were once involved at GCHQ in cryptography ;) ;D
LOL well maybe only when they get themselves so deep in the shit with thinking they know what they are doing and have the ability to understand Chinese code.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 01, 2020, 10:05:54 AM

Alas they were to become more like us, but they decided we should become more like them.
Hmmm is this just addressed to me? well what can I say Sheeps should we ignore all they do,fwiw we seem to be good at underestimating....Vlad for instance, everyone had written Russia off but he aligned himself with China.
Well you seemed interested in this sort of thing, I would guess we should go back 20 years and have a think who has become more aligned with who. Who became the most watched people on the planet by a big brother state. Funny old world ain't it.
Well China has its fair share of cctv but I guess we are one of the most watched usuall by equipment made in China ???
Do you mean me?
LOL No Cromwell I don't mean you. I mean the people who thought they had it all under their control, while the wholetime they were under control of some other power. Which now suddenly somebody turned the light on.
Well it's OK Sheeps I sometimes have difficulties in following your line,I still swear you were once involved at GCHQ in cryptography ;) ;D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Do you mean me?

cromwell

Do you mean me?

Sheepy

cromwell

Sheepy

Well you seemed interested in this sort of thing, I would guess we should go back 20 years and have a think who has become more aligned with who. Who became the most watched people on the planet by a big brother state. Funny old world ain't it. Who lost the most freedoms and who gained the most.

cromwell

Sheepy