The Usual Standard of Faragian Hypocrisy

Started by Dynamis, October 03, 2020, 06:40:13 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 09:53:03 AM
Yeah, JOG pointed out that he wasa total sellout months ago too, so not just me who noticed it but eh...

How will he do that? BXP Total Sellout Party MK2?

Like the LD's under Swinson or something.. good luck.

Good morning! Did you get out of bed on the wrong side or just hung over? Farage is like a bad penny  but he has his uses when he puts his mind to it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: T00ts on October 03, 2020, 09:36:55 AM
If I remember right Farage was not in favour of the WA. He was pleased to escape the EU parliament as a sign that at last things were moving.

Yeah, JOG pointed out that he wasa total sellout months ago too, so not just me who noticed it but eh...

QuoteI believe he is still ready to hold the governments feet to the fire if they renege.

How will he do that? BXP Total Sellout Party MK2?

Like the LD's under Swinson or something.. good luck.

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on October 03, 2020, 09:30:53 AM
Well I ain't the one introducing anti-Brexit articles written by other anti-Brexiteers, you are and as we know the majority of Parliament are anti-Brexit

I am introducing anti-Brexit articles because I think it's going to hurt us leaving on the terms of Boris's "hedge fund govt" and on a sellout EU deal, just like you and yer pal skywalker do.

I have also introduced anti-Remainer and anti-Starmer articles too, so what? What's the issue then? Because I'm no sycophant who dances to the tune of the shepherd, and don't like being herded into one narrow train of thought.. it bothers you does it?

QuoteI wouldn't try and tell your granny how to suck eggs, if I was you.

Well she's been dead for a while but I'll have a go if you think it'll help stop Brexit.  ;D

QuoteWhile it is obvious they are trying to stir as much division as possible with the usual psychology.

Very probably, whereas you and your lot aren't? "wars of the populists vs.." etc?  ::)

QuoteWith the likes of yourself with mediocre intelligence jumping on them.

Feisty eh? Who's touchy again..?  ;D

You are so easiy wound up you're like srb honestly... but ok, you are so intelligent that you faithfully voted BXP for them to sellout and take bribes, then you supported a sellout govt.

Fair enough, I bow to your superior intellect. ;D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on October 03, 2020, 09:36:55 AM
If I remember right Farage was not in favour of the WA. He was pleased to escape the EU parliament as a sign that at last things were moving. I believe he is still ready to hold the governments feet to the fire if they renege.
Speaking of granny and eggs, good morning Toots.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

If I remember right Farage was not in favour of the WA. He was pleased to escape the EU parliament as a sign that at last things were moving. I believe he is still ready to hold the governments feet to the fire if they renege.

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 09:23:52 AM
Fair enough.

But do you think it will be bad and we'll suffer but the price of freedom is worth it, or..?

I agree, or the BXP voters who had a party who sold out worse than any party ever has in Brit political history, with a leader who lied about his position on Boris's sellout EU deal, how quaint.

You and skywalker think Bojo will sell you out? Well you're right, and so did your treasured BXP, so would've UKIP.

You are mistaken if you think I 'hate Brexiters' - not true, but the way you do it matters, and decent and principled Brexiters, like some in UKIP (don't be too shocked oramazed by that) and some in old Labour znd others elsewhere are fine by me - you should've allied with them instead of Boris's "hedge fund govt" as Peston puts it, or Farage and his friends like billionaire manipulator Arron Banks, or Trump.

Of course they were always going to sell you short.

Have hard Brexit if the country wants it, but NOT on THOSE snake oil salesmens' terms. I didn't like their terms for staying in the EU either - D Cameron's EU reform pledge in 2016 was a waste of paper and total fibs, so was Blair's EU reform deal in 2005 - BTW Farage admits on video that even he bought Blair's EU reform deal until he saw Blair had no intention of going with it - IMHO it was a terrible deal even on paper.

The problem is, for all your talk of 'westminster party' etc etc, you are all to easily bought & suckered by their BS. See through it.
Well I ain't the one introducing anti-Brexit articles written by other anti-Brexiteers, you are and as we know the majority of Parliament are anti-Brexit, I wouldn't try and tell your granny how to suck eggs, if I was you. While it is obvious they are trying to stir as much division as possible with the usual psychology. With the likes of yourself with mediocre intelligence jumping on them.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on October 03, 2020, 09:08:36 AM
What is there to explain, I already told you, no deal Brexit is the preferred option for everyone involved. Including the EU.

Fair enough.

But do you think it will be bad and we'll suffer but the price of freedom is worth it, or..?

QuoteNobody much cares what a bunch of 5 time losers think.

I agree, or the BXP voters who had a party who sold out worse than any party ever has in Brit political history, with a leader who lied about his position on Boris's sellout EU deal, how quaint.

You and skywalker think Bojo will sell you out? Well you're right, and so did your treasured BXP, so would've UKIP.

You are mistaken if you think I 'hate Brexiters' - not true, but the way you do it matters, and decent and principled Brexiters, like some in UKIP (don't be too shocked oramazed by that) and some in old Labour znd others elsewhere are fine by me - you should've allied with them instead of Boris's "hedge fund govt" as Peston puts it, or Farage and his friends like billionaire manipulator Arron Banks, or Trump.

Of course they were always going to sell you short.

Have hard Brexit if the country wants it, but NOT on THOSE snake oil salesmens' terms. I didn't like their terms for staying in the EU either - D Cameron's EU reform pledge in 2016 was a waste of paper and total fibs, so was Blair's EU reform deal in 2005 - BTW Farage admits on video that even he bought Blair's EU reform deal until he saw Blair had no intention of going with it - IMHO it was a terrible deal even on paper.

The problem is, for all your talk of 'westminster party' etc etc, you are all to easily bought & suckered by their BS. See through it.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 09:05:35 AM
I have received no letter from the EU.

I expect your touchy feeliness is more a reflection upon you.  :D

But let's dig down now.

Explain this please.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-politics-49139921

vs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8353103/amp/Liz-Truss-accused-willing-sacrifice-British-agriculture-deal.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/03/01/top-government-aide-said-britain-doesnt-need-farmers-fishermen-12327758/amp/

The stage is yours, try not to be too evasive. Good luck. ;)
What is there to explain, I already told you, no deal Brexit is the preferred option for everyone involved. Including the EU. Nobody much cares what a bunch of 5 time losers think.

Borg Refinery

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 08:58:34 AM
Why yes, I am the one backing the Establishment/govt and men like Mogg who are me heroes and saviours, Mogg be'eth my shepherd.  :D
A bit touchy today I feel, been up all night after the letter from the EU, have we?

Borg Refinery

Why yes, I am the one backing the Establishment/govt and men like Mogg who are me heroes and saviours, Mogg be'eth my shepherd.  :D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 06:40:13 AM
Nigel Farage – who bowed out of the EU with a display of flag-waving triumphalism after backing the Withdrawal Agreement – now says "it should not have been signed in the first place" after the union launched legal action against the UK.

The outspoken Brexiteer took to Twitter today to bemoan moves by European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen who said that Britain had already breached the "obligation of good faith" of the agreement.

He said "whilst the EU always acts in bad faith, all they are doing today is asking Boris to keep his promises", which drew shock reaction from several political commentators.

LBC presenter James O'Brien pointed out that the Brexit Party MEP had "literally voted" for the deal, while Peter Reid described it as being like a "conman getting conned".

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/flag-waving-farage-says-we-should-have-never-signed-the-deal-in-the-first-place/01/10/

Unbelievable but expected.
On the brightside you Westminster stooges do have me in Hysterics Dyno.

Borg Refinery

Nigel Farage – who bowed out of the EU with a display of flag-waving triumphalism after backing the Withdrawal Agreement – now says "it should not have been signed in the first place" after the union launched legal action against the UK.

The outspoken Brexiteer took to Twitter today to bemoan moves by European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen who said that Britain had already breached the "obligation of good faith" of the agreement.

He said "whilst the EU always acts in bad faith, all they are doing today is asking Boris to keep his promises", which drew shock reaction from several political commentators.

LBC presenter James O'Brien pointed out that the Brexit Party MEP had "literally voted" for the deal, while Peter Reid described it as being like a "conman getting conned".

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/flag-waving-farage-says-we-should-have-never-signed-the-deal-in-the-first-place/01/10/

Unbelievable but expected.
+++