The all new prem league

Started by cromwell, October 11, 2020, 11:45:21 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 12, 2020, 11:54:14 AM
American owners , American money , American sports franchises and league set ups were bound to follow . It will make teams like mine even more negative for fear of relegation . I know a good few of fans that would rather be in the Championship it being more competitive , more enjoyable to watch and of course no VAR . Im not quite with them yet ,the quality in the Premier is  second to none but if its going to be a closed shop Id rather be outside it .

Hopefully the opposition to this along with pay per view will see the  supporters clubs views be taken into account but its no surprise the big noises are making such moves while the fans are locked out
Looks like sense just might have prevailed,without the other divisions footie is just a theme park ride......hopefully the fans reaction has pulled them up short.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on October 11, 2020, 11:45:21 PM
As proposed by the rags and dippers (not too many on here interested I suspect) absolute disgrace with some having special status.

Wtf does that mean you are playing crap but no worries the revenue will still keep coming in and won't ever get relegated? and you get to decide things behind closed doors,decide can or can't own a club.......the closed shop  got ever more closed I mean we wouldn't want to ever see a success as in the past with a Derby or Notts forest pushing through would we?

The rot set in years ago with no surprise the rags and dippers driving it back then too,City got in before the door was slammed to......now be locked even tighter.......I supported City through the good and bad mostly bad till of late lol but sod that this ain't right if they back this I'm done with footie they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

American owners , American money , American sports franchises and league set ups were bound to follow . It will make teams like mine even more negative for fear of relegation . I know a good few of fans that would rather be in the Championship it being more competitive , more enjoyable to watch and of course no VAR . Im not quite with them yet ,the quality in the Premier is  second to none but if its going to be a closed shop Id rather be outside it .

Hopefully the opposition to this along with pay per view will see the  supporters clubs views be taken into account but its no surprise the big noises are making such moves while the fans are locked out

cromwell

As proposed by the rags and dippers (not too many on here interested I suspect) absolute disgrace with some having special status.

Wtf does that mean you are playing crap but no worries the revenue will still keep coming in and won't ever get relegated? and you get to decide things behind closed doors,decide can or can't own a club.......the closed shop  got ever more closed I mean we wouldn't want to ever see a success as in the past with a Derby or Notts forest pushing through would we?

The rot set in years ago with no surprise the rags and dippers driving it back then too,City got in before the door was slammed to......now be locked even tighter.......I supported City through the good and bad mostly bad till of late lol but sod that this ain't right if they back this I'm done with footie they can shove it where the sun don't shine.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?