Freedom of movement - but not Finland

Started by Barry, October 13, 2020, 11:43:19 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Mod Notice
Thread locked for moderation

Some posts edited or removed,please try to be civil even if your patience is tried to the limit.
Thread opened.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 17, 2020, 10:05:46 AM

Unlike you, I'm not against immigration - we need immigration.

Britain went past the long term sustainable population level back in 1840.
My not wanting ANY immigration is based on that and nothing whatsoever to do with racism.
I came to not wanting any immigration conclusion back in 1959 when I was eleven years old.
It also why I did not father ant children.
The more I studied the problem of long term population carrying capacity, that harder my opinion again immigration became.
If the British population is not reduced over time to around 22 million, nature will do it the hard way.
The World can in the long term only sustainably support around one billion.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 16, 2020, 03:35:18 PMThe protection of the realm. As it is Britain's coast is effectively open for any plague carrier, (not just Covid-19,) terrorist bomb maker, people trafficker/ drugs trafficker, arms trafficker to get ashore without let or hinderance. (It has been like than since the late 1980's.)

All the above are the result of increasingly liberal governments and policies over the last 25 years, no matter which party has been in power. I've been saying this for years, but you choose to call it "pub ranting", while offering nothing but childishly immature "solutions" like murdering politicians and putting up machine guns and razor wire around the coast - all while hiding in your true hate filled retirement home, blaming everyone from youngsters to motorists to holiday makers for everything that's wrong with society
We don't need machine guns, razor wire or murdered prime ministers, we need effective and rational policies on these issues, and a government that has the balls and authority to put them into practice instead of continually bowing and pandering to failed liberal agendas

Unlike you, I'm not against immigration - we need immigration. But what we also need is sensible discussion on the matter, something which your contribution to this thread show you are incapable of

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 16, 2020, 12:47:26 PM
You said...

What else did you have in mind that we would need "razor wire and machine gun towers" along the coast for?

The protection of the realm. As it is Britain's coast is effectively open for any plague carrier, (not just Covid-19,) terrorist bomb maker, people trafficker/ drugs trafficker, arms trafficker to get ashore without let or hinderance. (It has been like than since the late 1980's.)

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 16, 2020, 12:47:26 PM
You said...

What else did you have in mind that we would need "razor wire and machine gun towers" along the coast for?

Canvassers for the Conservative party, tourists, the postman etc. Pappy does enjoy a good hate and generally speaking, if you name it, he is usually against it.  :)
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 07:30:29 PMYou assumed it was to deter immigrants.

You said...

Quote from: papasmurfI want all immigration stopped

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 06:53:01 PMMy retirement is already funded.

You display your ignorance and entitlement with every post you make. You may have a fat pension, but that doesn't mean everyone does. And as far back as 2014, the State Pension was increasingly being funded by general taxation - the NHS is funded by the taxpayer - many other functions of local and national government essential to older people are funded by the tax payer. Only a self-centred idiot would be foolish enough to think his "retirement" did not rely on anyone else

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2020, 06:33:31 PM
Well, true, but on the other hand, is there any reason why the youngsters should fund Pappy's retirement?

My retirement is already funded.

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 15, 2020, 06:17:26 PM

As for "22 million" people, the population is aging rapidly. An aging population is never going to be sustainable if idiots like you sit in a retirement home in Cornwall, moaning about everything from litter to immigrants, and expecting an ever decreasing ratio of younger people to support you.

Well, true, but on the other hand, is there any reason why the youngsters should fund Pappy's retirement?
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 15, 2020, 06:17:26 PM

As for "22 million" people, the population is aging rapidly.

That 22 million population is all that can in the long term be sustainably supported.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 11:14:39 AMA lot of jumping to conclusions there about me.  I want all immigration stopped, but not for racism reasons but because in the long term Britain can only sustainably support a population of 22 million.
Then there is the problem of plague carriers, (that does not just apply to Covid-19.)
Then there is the terrorism problem, it only take one trained bomb maker to get into the country to cause chaos.

There is no jumping to any conclusions. You are aposting utter crap like the offensive rubbish above for many years. Writing that you want to set up "razor wire and machine gun towers" around the coast is the rambling of a fantasist, and everyone has seen the periodic crap you've written about murdering politicians.

As for "22 million" people, the population is aging rapidly. An aging population is never going to be sustainable if idiots like you sit in a retirement home in Cornwall, moaning about everything from litter to immigrants, and expecting an ever decreasing ratio of younger people to support you.

The country needs a sensible immigration policy, not ignorance and bile from you

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 15, 2020, 11:08:06 AM
Yet another attention seeking post from an idiot who is the first to complain about "insulting" posts, but is always the first to write highly offensive shite like this.

Let's get this straight. There is nothing wrong with immigration, and every forward looking nation needs sensible and balanced immigration policies. What we are missing here is the "sensible and balanced" bit, because guilt ridden self loathing white middle class liberals have been closing the debate down on the subject for the last 20 years.

That said, I'm supposed to be the right wing fascist on this forum, yet it's left to me to point out what a nasty, hate filled little **** you really are. How you continue to get away with writing this shit is beyond me.

A lot of jumping to conclusions there about me.  I want all immigration stopped, but not for racism reasons but because in the long term Britain can only sustainably support a population of 22 million.
Then there is the problem of plague carriers, (that does not just apply to Covid-19.)
Then there is the terrorism problem, it only take one trained bomb maker to get into the country to cause chaos.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 10:11:35 AM
I want razor wire and machine gun towers set up for enfilade fire all the way around the British coastline

Yet another attention seeking post from someone who is the first to complain about "insulting" posts, but is always the first to write highly offensive shite like this.

Let's get this straight. There is nothing wrong with immigration, and every forward looking nation needs sensible and balanced immigration policies. What we are missing here is the "sensible and balanced" bit, because guilt ridden self loathing white middle class liberals have been closing the debate down on the subject for the last 20 years.

That said, I'm supposed to be the right wing fascist on this forum, yet it's left to me to point this out.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 10:11:35 AM
I want razor wire and machine gun towers set up for enfilade fire all the way around the British coastline.

Mmmmm that might work to keep you in as much as them out.  Goodbye French peaceful holidays?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 15, 2020, 09:29:54 AM
I wouldn't wait with baited breath for any comment from our liberal posters. Just like politicians, they will ignore it and continue the mantras like good little multiculturalists.

I want razor wire and machine gun towers set up for enfilade fire all the way around the British coastline.