The EU and the Blazing Saddles Gambit

Started by Cor Blimey!, October 13, 2020, 02:16:40 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 10:12:17 AM
Possilpark calling ... Possilpark calling ...

You have never heard of keir starmer , but can name and obscure part of glasgow most folk are unfamiliar with ?

I smell the strong smell of an out and out bullshitter. :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 10:06:54 AM
Nae wonder , the feckin book of kells. Where do you get this shite from? :D

10 weeks to democracy being enacted really is sending you over the edge isnt it?

Had you remainer muppets accepted the result four years ago , you might have been in a better place instead of seriously believeing you could over turn democracy.

Now your noses are going to get rubbed right in the shite harder.

Possilpark calling ... Possilpark calling ...
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 10:02:48 AM
Ok whiney , are you going to give us a wikipedia description of the book of kells again , or throw off the word craic ( you spelled it right unlike yer pal gerry) or slainte to big up your irish credentials?

:D

Fair cop! I'm actually Angolan. What now?
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 10:04:41 AM
I'm Whiney!!!! FFS!!!! I'm still having nightmares from that pity-fest you and Ninety got into not so long ago:

Ninety: 'We were so poor I had to sleep in a shoe-box with my sixteen brothers and sisters.'

Stockholm Syndrome: 'We were so poor we had to eat lard for breakfast, dinner and tea.'

Ninety: 'We only got lard on Sundays. We had to eat pig manure during the week.'
Etc., etc.

Nae wonder , the feckin book of kells. Where do you get this shite from? :D

10 weeks to democracy being enacted really is sending you over the edge isnt it?

Had you remainer muppets accepted the result four years ago , you might have been in a better place instead of seriously believeing you could over turn democracy.

Now your noses are going to get rubbed right in the shite harder.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 10:02:48 AM
Ok whiney ,
I'm Whiney!!!! FFS!!!! I'm still having nightmares from that pity-fest you and Ninety got into not so long ago:

Ninety: 'We were so poor I had to sleep in a shoe-box with my sixteen brothers and sisters.'

Stockholm Syndrome: 'We were so poor we had to eat lard for breakfast, dinner and tea.'

Ninety: 'We only got lard on Sundays. We had to eat pig manure during the week.'
Etc., etc.

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 09:59:55 AM
Where did your accent go? Don't make me call you a jock-muppet again.

Ok whiney , are you going to give us a wikipedia description of the book of kells again , or throw off the word craic ( you spelled it right unlike yer pal gerry) or slainte to big up your irish credentials?

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 09:57:24 AM
Is that the best you can do?

The man who relentleslly sets up foreign sock puppets accusing me of being unoriginal? ;D

Where did your accent go? Don't make me call you a jock-muppet again.

(No offense meant with this Jock-Muppet stuff, Jaydee. Thomas has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome - just trying some shock therapy to get him out of it.)

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 09:55:01 AM
Is that original to you? Or did you lift your humour from the internet ... again?

Is that the best you can do?

The man who relentleslly sets up foreign sock puppets accusing me of being unoriginal? ;D

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 09:53:42 AM

Dont you mean "to be sure" paddy? :D

Is that original to you? Or did you lift your humour from the internet ... again?

Thomas

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 09:50:43 AM

Dot you think its time to fold the party once and for all ?

For sure. They should do that.

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 09:47:12 AM
Please Mr. John Bull, can we have our country back?

When is Scotland going to TAKE what belongs to her, Stockholm Syndrome?

God, what am I doing? Why am I asking a ned a question like that?

It must be hard being a labour party supporter at the minute. Hated in scotland , hated in the former red wall  , hated i nthe tory anglo shires , and the only place you seem to be popular is parts of london.

Labours brand is that tainted now , you are seen as anti scottish in jockland , and anti english in sassunach land.

Dont you think its time to fold the party once and for all ?

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2020, 09:43:01 AM

unlike starmer and labour who want to shaft their country. :D

Please Mr. John Bull, can we have our country back?

When is Scotland going to TAKE what belongs to her, Stockholm Syndrome?

God, what am I doing? Why am I asking a ned a question like that?

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 09:40:11 AM
Boris died for his country. Have some respect!

unlike starmer and labour who want to shaft their country. :D

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 18, 2020, 05:52:36 AM
Is the uppity turk going to hit them over the head with a shovel ?

Or sing de Camp Town Lady ??

Boris died for his country. Have some respect!