Could we beat the EU in battle?

Started by HallowedBrexit, October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on October 18, 2020, 09:23:02 AM
:-\ Might have been best to stick the whole thread in the joke section.

pretty much cromwell.

You have half the people hiding in terror ( not you) in their bedrooms because of the chinese sniffles  and in a moment of calm jump up onto their computer to talk about invading somewhere. you couldnt make it up.

We know brexit has sent the whiney remainers a wee bit loopy , i think covid 19 is finishing the feckin rest off by the looks of it.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

:-\ Might have been best to stick the whole thread in the joke section.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 18, 2020, 05:57:56 AM
I've been thinking myself that we have been going at it the wrong way. All the time, we had our eyes fixed on the continent.
To bring about the resurrection of the Anglosphere, we should look somewhat closer to home.
Ireland is where the first blow should land. Ireland will provide us with beef, fruit and vegetables, and what's most important, more troops to command.

:D :D :D

stope it !pleassszzz.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Forum admin

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 11:50:04 PM
That's standard. But it's still completely illegal to share information you have obtained. You've already shared with Barry. He's not a mod here. But I'm not about to report anyone. Why would I care?
Your stupidity is hanging out, please zip it away.

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 18, 2020, 05:12:54 AM
We'd DEFINITELY win against the Italian navy.  They're far too busy picking up migrants and taking them to ancona.

Have the germans done much in the way of submarine refits since about 1997 ?

I've been thinking myself that we have been going at it the wrong way. All the time, we had our eyes fixed on the continent.
To bring about the resurrection of the Anglosphere, we should look somewhat closer to home.
Ireland is where the first blow should land. Ireland will provide us with beef, fruit and vegetables, and what's most important, more troops to command.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on October 15, 2020, 10:08:53 PM
We might win against the Austrian navy.

We'd DEFINITELY win against the Italian navy.  They're far too busy picking up migrants and taking them to ancona.

Have the germans done much in the way of submarine refits since about 1997 ?

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Cor Blimey!

They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Borchester

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 18, 2020, 12:01:15 AM
How a fine lady like your daughter ever came to have a father like you, I'll never understand.

Something she has asked on many occasions, but there you are  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Borchester on October 17, 2020, 11:59:51 PM
Do you mean the Cor Blimey did not have the sense to use a VPN?

He is not a bad lad but dear oh dear  ::) ::)

How a fine lady like your daughter ever came to have a father like you, I'll never understand.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Borchester

Quote from: nick on October 17, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
Didn't realise you were so generous, letting people on the campus use your mobile phone hotspot.

BTW, when you signed up to this forum you agreed to all the rules. Tracking your IP address was one of them.

Do you mean the Cor Blimey did not have the sense to use a VPN?

He is not a bad lad but dear oh dear  ::) ::)
Algerie Francais !

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: nick on October 17, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
Didn't realise you were so generous, letting people on the campus use your mobile phone hotspot.

BTW, when you signed up to this forum you agreed to all the rules. Tracking your IP address was one of them.

That's standard. But it's still completely illegal to share information you have obtained. You've already shared with Barry. He's not a mod here. But I'm not about to report anyone. Why would I care?

Nick

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 11:04:35 PMBtw, I use a university laptop. All Ph.d candidates are given them. Chances are that at least 90% of the information you have belongs to previous users.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Borchester on October 17, 2020, 11:39:42 PM
Of course they are. They give you some old clunker that has been reconditioned and had the legend "Property of the Polytechnic of the South Bank" painted over and you are tickled pink.

Nice to see that Uni hasn't changed that much  :) :)

Completely correct, Mr. xxxxxr. See, I wasn't stupid enough to give out information about you - that would be illegal.

Borchester

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 11:04:35 PM

Btw, I use a university laptop. All Ph.d candidates are given them.

Of course they are. They give you some old clunker that has been reconditioned and had the legend "Property of the Polytechnic of the South Bank" painted over and you are tickled pink.

Nice to see that Uni hasn't changed that much  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: nick on October 17, 2020, 10:54:14 PM
You've not been promoted, just outed as a bullshitter. The website tracks your IP address, we know which ISP you're signed up to, when you took your phone contract out and of course what user names you've used on previous forums.

If you want to engage in political debate that's great, if you want to just wind people up then you will be shown the door.

Wow! You're a very important little man, aren't you Nick!

Just keep all that information to yourself, and you'll remain within the law. Try to slyly drop it into posts, and you're outside.

Btw, I use a university laptop. All Ph.d candidates are given them. Chances are that at least 90% of the information you have belongs to previous users. But you can neither confirm nor deny consistency of usage, can you Nick? Because even that would be a breach of the law.