And now for something completely different...(again)

Started by DeppityDawg, November 08, 2020, 12:23:04 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Dynamis on November 09, 2020, 02:05:08 PM
;D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kiro7.com/home/oregon-leads-way-decriminalizing-hard-drugs/HZWOA5ADQZADZGFIQ72K5NGAHQ/%3foutputType=amp

I thought they were pulling my leg but no.  ;D

The US is going to 'lead' the world in a very interesting number of ways I think.

for the avoidance of doubt amongst the geographically challenged (no, not you dynamo) where US geography is concerned, that article refers to washington state being next, not washington DC.

(Washington DC has been a place where anyone could get anything for a very, very long time now, certainly since 1990, and probably since about 1790)

Washington State is of course home to Seattle, the "defund the police" capital of the united states of barking hilarity and utter disbelief.

I don't understand where this came from myself, there was absolutely no sign of such swivel eyed loonery when I spent a couple of DAYS in the city each side of my cruise to Alaska in the September before the pox struck.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 09, 2020, 01:14:20 PM
Sadly, though we laugh, that's the way it's going. A western world full of spoilt ****s who've never really had to work for anything in their lives protesting over everything and anything that "offends" them. Ive given up being surprised at what complete horse shit liberals come out with now.

;D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kiro7.com/home/oregon-leads-way-decriminalizing-hard-drugs/HZWOA5ADQZADZGFIQ72K5NGAHQ/%3foutputType=amp

I thought they were pulling my leg but no.  ;D

The US is going to 'lead' the world in a very interesting number of ways I think.
+++

DeppityDawg

Sadly, though we laugh, that's the way it's going. A western world full of spoilt ****s who've never really had to work for anything in their lives protesting over everything and anything that "offends" them. Ive given up being surprised at what complete horse shit liberals come out with now.

Borg Refinery

Sounds like a Deal if you include some Appledore and use Rye bread. But watch out for Rainham spoiling the picnic and there could be a tonbridge of trouble...

I'll get me coat..
+++

johnofgwent

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 08:03:51 PM
Isn't that the usual state of affairs in Kent?   :P

Only messing pal, and I hope things are going well at the hospital and well, everywhere really.

..But not in Sandwich, I don't trust that place.... sandwich.....

Where's the salad ? and why no vegan option
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on November 08, 2020, 01:31:27 PM
In this current state of affairs, exists, dear boy, exists. :)

Isn't that the usual state of affairs in Kent?   :P

Only messing pal, and I hope things are going well at the hospital and well, everywhere really.

..But not in Sandwich, I don't trust that place.... sandwich.....
+++

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 08, 2020, 12:56:16 PM
Bazza lives in Kent doesn't he?  :D
In this current state of affairs, exists, dear boy, exists. :)
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Thomas

DeppityDawg