Prison or Eton: which costs more?

Started by Dynamis, November 08, 2020, 01:29:55 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Well its simple dyno, if they follow the rules of democracy they are helping themselves and deserve a little help, if they spit in the eye of democracy, they get shown the door. In the words of joe, democracy requires patience, which we have given in spades. Even here with you.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 08, 2020, 03:19:33 PM
Oh it was me ranting

Agreed so far.  ;D

Quotewell why didn't you say so.

I did.

Quotenow it is about Smurf, whatever Dyno.

Now you mention it...

You're both bikers, you say you hate Tories but do things to help them, you both live in loonhilly, you like to talk about everyone's intelligence being below yours, you both have it in for immigrants and you both speak French.  ;D

Mystery solved.  ;D
+++

Sheepy

Oh it was me ranting about Boris, well why didn't you say so. Now it is about Smurf, whatever Dyno.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 08, 2020, 03:10:09 PM
Dyno I have better things to do than chase you around while you insult my intelligence and rant away, either you wanted to answer or you didn't. Its fine either way.

Of course you do Sheepy, this is like papasmurf replying saying "I was going to reply to this but thought better of it"

;D ;D ;D

Why are you and others so intent on trying to turn my threads into a massive flamewar? I'm excluding Toots from that.

But you just want to fight all the time, try not to maybe.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 03:04:52 PM
You don't do 'genuine' Sheepy. ;)
Dyno I have better things to do than chase you around while you insult my intelligence and rant away, either you wanted to answer or you didn't. Its fine either way.

Borg Refinery

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 02:58:18 PM
Well you got something right for once at least.

The rest you appear to be admitting (although half the time your posts are unintelligible as many others have pointed out to you) is a rant, is that what you're saying? Ok. Either way this isn't productive so feel free to have the last word if it helps you feel giddy. :)
Well obviously you don't want to answer and rant at me instead, it ain't rocket science you know.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 08, 2020, 02:53:00 PM
I just said not at all

Well you got something right for once at least.

The rest you appear to be admitting (although half the time your posts are unintelligible as many others have pointed out to you) is a rant, is that what you're saying? Ok. Either way this isn't productive so feel free to have the last word if it helps you feel giddy. :)
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 02:50:29 PM
Of course you did, you asked me about your own stuff passing it off as mine and oretending it was my problem when it wasn't.

If you were here for a genuine discussion free from that, your first post in the thread wouldn't have been an attempt to start a argument.

All you really seem to have is sideways snip, one liners mostly, and generally sidelines bitchy comments without ever really contributing to any conversation that I've ever seen. It's like pub talk. And how does that reflect on you and your achievements?
I just said not at all, you are avoiding the post and going off on a rant instead, I just wondered why that would be. Nothing else, how has Boris affected your own ambitions?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 08, 2020, 02:46:53 PM
Not at all, I asked you a genuine question, which you went into a rant, twice, once about Boris and now about me asking you why.

Of course you did, you asked me about your own stuff passing it off as mine and pretending it was my problem when it wasn't.

If you were here for a genuine discussion, free from that, your first post in the thread wouldn't have been an attempt to start an argument.

All you really seem to have is sideways snip, one liners mostly, and generally sidelines bitchy comments without ever really contributing to any conversation that I've ever seen. It's like boring sub-pub talk.
And how does that reflect on you and your achievements?

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 02:45:01 PM
Ah, you want to make it personal as you did earlier.

What you really mean is you're still hurt about what I said to you over 2 months ago by now, or are angry that you were stupidly betrayed by the man who you voted for, which serves to show you up as a bit guileless maybe.

Don't blame me for your lack of whatever, or the stuff going wrong for you. It's not my fault.
Not at all, I asked you a genuine question, which you went into a rant, twice, once about Boris and now about me asking you why.

Borg Refinery

Ah, you want to make it personal as you did earlier.

What you really mean is you're still hurt about what I said to you over 2 months ago by now, or are angry that you were stupidly betrayed by the man who you voted for, which serves to show you up as a bit guileless maybe.

Don't blame me for your lack of whatever, or the stuff going wrong for you. It's not my fault.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 08, 2020, 02:33:13 PM
No the dimwits just trust the bullies churned out of Eton, while the really intelligent kids at Eton who are probably quite nice get the rough end of the deal and are overlooked.

So dimwitted bullying morons like Bojo rise to the top, while the genuine article get trodden on, and dimwits unfortunately help push those Eton bully types to the top.

..While I don't wish the bullies to be hung, they do cause unpriceable damage to the country and are a huge problem. And I'm sure a lot of them, ironically, belong in prison.

But I suppose you could say similar for bullies from most schools, they usually end up f**ked up, the only difference is that these ones had money, power and connections. Not much different really.
So Dyno, how have you been held back by the like of Boris, I feel somehow he is the beating stick for your own lack of achievement. Like it would be much better for you if we say put in someone else, you could flower into greatness.

Borg Refinery

No the dimwits just trust the bullies churned out of Eton, while the really intelligent kids at Eton who are probably quite nice get the rough end of the deal and are overlooked.

So dimwitted bullying morons like Bojo rise to the top, while the genuine article get trodden on, and dimwits unfortunately help push those Eton bully types to the top.

..While I don't wish the bullies to be hung, they do cause unpriceable damage to the country and are a huge problem. And I'm sure a lot of them, ironically, belong in prison.

But I suppose you could say similar for bullies from most schools, they usually end up f**ked up, the only difference is that these ones had money, power and connections. Not much different really.
+++

Sheepy

At this juncture, I would like to point out you cannot buy intelligence, it is usually found and channelled where it is believed it is most needed, that is how people like Stephen Hawking and Alan Turing find their way amongst the dimwits who still think you can buy it. Just an opinion of course, exceptional people can still do exceptional things without thinking Eton is the end of some rainbow.