Lammy shows his racist credentials again

Started by johnofgwent, November 16, 2020, 03:52:25 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Thankfully the idiot  is operating North of the river and we only have to deal with his inane reasonings through social media .  He has been given a safe seat and as much as we dont like it he is here to stay whatever crap he comes out with .

Its people like Lammy  that  makes  people like me always turn to the right even when my conscience sometimes (not often mind )  wants to turn to the left 

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on November 16, 2020, 06:16:27 PM
True, but Tottenham has been a Labour constituency for nearly 60 years and none of its MPs have ever done their constituents much good.

not sure how true it is , but isnt tottenham one of the biggest shitholes in london?

I was just reading there lammy himself said it had the highest unemployment rate in london and one of the worst poverty rates in the entire yookay , so sounds about right for a labour constituency.

Its like some of the glasgow constituencies used to be  borkie. Labour for decades , and as soon as the get rid of labour , the area starts reviving like a junkie recovering from years of self abuse.

Maybe BLM might get their act together and butler lammy and abbot can jump ship. Perhaps thats what starmer is hoping for.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2020, 05:55:16 PM
Clearly wrong,the mans an idiot and doing black people no favours.

True, but Tottenham has been a Labour constituency for nearly 60 years and none of its MPs have ever done their constituents much good.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Clearly wrong,the mans an idiot and doing black people no favours.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on November 16, 2020, 04:29:54 PM
sickening john.

The great thing about lammy is outside of london , he makes the ordinary voter look on in disgust and puts them off voting labour.

I think he should be encouraged at every turn to come out with this shite.

And the other good thing about him is that he represents one of the great Labour fiefdoms with a majority of zillions. So it does not matter what bollocks he comes out with, the party leadership have to put up with it. It is the same with Dawn Butler and Diane Abbott. Put them in front of a TV camera and the Tory vote increases by 20%, but their constituents love them even while they make poor old Keir Starmer piss razor blades  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 16, 2020, 03:52:25 PM
https://www.timeout.com/london/news/david-lammy-shopping-is-not-a-neutral-act-110320
Tell me why this is not the same as the BNP saying "only buy from whites"

sickening john.

The great thing about lammy is outside of london , he makes the ordinary voter look on in disgust and puts them off voting labour.

I think he should be encouraged at every turn to come out with this shite.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

I don't know how Lammy gets away with it. It is clearly prejudiced.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>