How Neo Liberal psychology ruined my childhood and made me ill

Started by Sheepy, November 22, 2020, 06:37:22 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 22, 2020, 07:07:33 PM
Well we have always known there was something a little odd about the poor girl but did she not have the sense to question the starving Bears story ?  I mean have you seen the size of the bastards ?  Their fecking huge , the alpha predator of the north and if they are starving there is nothing left for anyone or anything .
The National geographic put out a picture of an apparent starving bear some years ago , it looked pretty grim to be fair but there was no evidence to suggest it was that way because of starvation or that it didnt have other problems .

Anyway they are not going to freeze to death are they ? What with all this global warming I reckon we are saving more  which we are as some communities in the  artic circle are over run by them .

They make a good picture though and get silly schoolgirls and green people all emotional .

There have been floods and droughts since the year dot , makes you wonder what they are teaching our kids in school these days ,yes the climate is going through a changeable spell but there is no reason to frighten the children
8 year old kids, they have no shame. They need locking up.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on November 22, 2020, 06:37:22 PM
https://us.yahoo.com/news/greta-thunberg-spoke-zero-words-141400304.html
We saw a film in school. There were starving polar bears, floods, hurricanes, and droughts," Thunberg says in the documentary. "And the scientists said that we didn't have much time left to change our behaviour."

That's when anxiety and illness set in.

"I stopped eating. I stopped speaking. I was sick. I almost starved to death," she says.

Well we have always known there was something a little odd about the poor girl but did she not have the sense to question the starving Bears story ?  I mean have you seen the size of the bastards ?  Their fecking huge , the alpha predator of the north and if they are starving there is nothing left for anyone or anything .
The National geographic put out a picture of an apparent starving bear some years ago , it looked pretty grim to be fair but there was no evidence to suggest it was that way because of starvation or that it didnt have other problems .

Anyway they are not going to freeze to death are they ? What with all this global warming I reckon we are saving more  which we are as some communities in the  artic circle are over run by them .

They make a good picture though and get silly schoolgirls and green people all emotional .

There have been floods and droughts since the year dot , makes you wonder what they are teaching our kids in school these days ,yes the climate is going through a changeable spell but there is no reason to frighten the children

Sheepy

https://us.yahoo.com/news/greta-thunberg-spoke-zero-words-141400304.html
We saw a film in school. There were starving polar bears, floods, hurricanes, and droughts," Thunberg says in the documentary. "And the scientists said that we didn't have much time left to change our behaviour."

That's when anxiety and illness set in.

"I stopped eating. I stopped speaking. I was sick. I almost starved to death," she says.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!