Home Office broke equalities law with hostile environment measures

Started by Dynamis, November 25, 2020, 04:46:12 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2020, 12:09:43 PM
You are free to make your point but that doesn't include sniping at another poster continually.
He will just think he can repeat the same old mantra that the UK didn't really mean to leave the EU and he can fix it. A bit like Tony Blair. Which is just painful to watch.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on November 25, 2020, 04:46:12 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/nov/25/home-office-broke-equalities-law-with-hostile-environment-measures

The Windrush scandal was a catastrophe, and completely unnecessary on the part of the govt.

Bit racist if you will pardon my saying so Dyno. The UK wanted bus drivers and such and the West Indians wanted jobs. Both sides were happy. Do you think that the Windrush should have been bombed mid Atlantic?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on November 26, 2020, 11:54:42 AM
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/priti-patel-interview-ill-sink-smugglers-and-throw-a-life-ring-to-the-needy-jsbnn6c68

QED.

Also, reading OP link may help some people, if they are able. (Guess that's a no..)..
You are free to make your point but that doesn't include sniping at another poster continually.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 26, 2020, 11:46:01 AM
Well apart from the bizarre conspiritard stuff, the wanting to kill migrants by sinking their boats, the pathetic non-scary threats and other stuff I can't mention, sure, paragon of sanity.
That doesn't answer my question, it is pure escapism, now can you explain why you confuse the Windrush generation with Illegal smuggling of people or not?

Nick

Quote from: Dynamis on November 25, 2020, 04:46:12 PMNow we have a home sec who thinks it ok to kill illegal migrants by blowing their boats out the sea.

Where is your proof of that?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

We need "hostile environment policies" against illegal immigrants. Otherwise, just open up the border to any Tom, Sick or Mohammed.
Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with that van. But of course, I've turned into a right wing Nazi gammon.

More vans, please.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/nov/25/home-office-broke-equalities-law-with-hostile-environment-measures

Now we have a home sec who thinks it ok to kill illegal migrants by blowing their boats out the sea.

This country is dying on its feet with incompetent, hateful govts in succession.

The Windrush scandal was a catastrophe, and completely unnecessary on the part of the govt.
+++