Rosewood,mahogany,teak?

Started by cromwell, November 29, 2020, 11:20:45 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on November 29, 2020, 12:58:39 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now who does that remind me of.....?

That was funny  :)

On second thoughts, it was not funny, it was bloody well hilarious
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on November 29, 2020, 11:20:45 AM
Bunch of moaners come on here for free and complain about a bit of festive cheer added ( the snow)the PM system and it's a bargain basement forum.
Go get your breakfast. :P :P :P :P
https://youtu.be/yRE4NBqhMWE

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now who does that remind me of.....?

Sheepy

LOL let me tell you a story, a mate of mine rents part of a yard from an old Jewish fella, well at some point up turns the local entrepreneurs, who want to rent some for their own business activities, so the old Jewish fella rings up my mate and says basically he is a c^^t and is stopping these new entrepreneurs renting the place and costing him money and if he doesn't do as they say he will have to go, so he does as asked but says to me what should he do, I say just be your useful helpful self, but at some point you will find out they want all of it not some of it, well sure enough they slowly push my mate out as they take over, while at the same time trying to keep him onside, while of course in the background others have noticed what they are doing and say they are not meant to do that etc, so I say I wouldn't get yourself put up as a front man for them, because at some point they will just use the old Jewish fella against you. Well sure enough they start messaging him saying the old Jewish fella is happy with them, but he wants my mate to do more things for them so they can take over even more, so I said well tell them like a good Conservative leave you alone and you will leave them alone as the old Jewish fella might take a different approach if others stopped paying their rent. So he thought about and said, now I see how the Nazis came about,lol
So, coming back to your wood story one of these fellas has been told, you can tell a good piece of wood by licking it because of the taste, it beats licking windows.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Bunch of moaners come on here for free and complain about a bit of festive cheer added ( the snow)the PM system and it's a bargain basement forum.
Go get your breakfast. :P :P :P :P
https://youtu.be/yRE4NBqhMWE
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?