Well some people are still partying

Started by Sheepy, December 02, 2020, 12:02:12 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on December 06, 2020, 11:22:43 AM
So how come none of you mentioned that the person involved was an anti-EU MEP?  Could it be because it would not sit well with their own anti-EU stance?
I'm not sure, perhaps we had already read the link and knew he was aligned with the government, which is considered right wing and Eurosceptic. We weren't surprised a few days later.

I like you Ducky, and your posts, the forum would lose entertainment value without you. Keep it up!
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on December 06, 2020, 11:33:49 AM
So tell us, in as coherent terms as you can (I know it's not easy for you) what exactly you use these forums for.

For many years I kept a proper diary. To me using these forums is considerably less than 1% similar to keeping a diary.
A diary eh Ducky, for some reason I have the feeling there is some weird stuff in that, by the way, if you move to Scotland, you can get your wish of being in the EU according to Ms Sturgeon, or you could just take up the offer of an EU passport.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 06, 2020, 11:33:49 AM
So tell us, in as coherent terms as you can (I know it's not easy for you) what exactly you use these forums for.

For many years I kept a proper diary. To me using these forums is considerably less than 1% similar to keeping a diary.

The clue is in the name.........."political debating forum".

Im very coherent.

Sitting here relaxing sipping a nice cup a coffee.

As i said , not come across too many who quote their own posts online and talk to themselves.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on December 06, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
You dont normally debate with anyone .

Probably 99% of your posts over the years have been characterised as using internet forums as your own personal dear diary , to talk to yourself and use the forum as a paltform to spout your zany predictions most of which you have got wrong time and again.

Its not a debating forum you are after , its a pro european liberal democratic jerk circle.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 06, 2020, 11:25:12 AM
It depends who I'm debating with. Some people are impossible to debate anything with. Like if their house was on fire they'd be arguing with the firefighters about parking their fire engine on double yellow lines.

You dont normally debate with anyone .

Probably 99% of your posts over the years have been characterised as using internet forums as your own personal dear diary , to talk to yourself and use the forum as a paltform to spout your zany predictions most of which you have got wrong time and again.

Its not a debating forum you are after , its a pro european liberal democratic jerk circle.

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on December 06, 2020, 09:53:04 AM
quoting your own post and talking to yourself is the sign of someone a wee bit unhinged quackers.

All these years on and you still havent quite got the hang of this debate malarkey have you?

It depends who I'm debating with. Some people are impossible to debate anything with. Like if their house was on fire they'd be arguing with the firefighters about parking their fire engine on double yellow lines.

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on December 06, 2020, 11:01:43 AM
It's quite obvious that information was in the original post link, which was obviously not read prior to your first posting.
Keep up Ducky!

So how come none of you mentioned that the person involved was an anti-EU MEP?  Could it be because it would not sit well with their own anti-EU stance?

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on December 06, 2020, 09:44:49 AM
It seems I was even more correct than I imagined. The MEP who attended the lockdown sex party was Jozsef Szajer, a founder member of the far-right Fidesz party in Hungary.  Fidesz, like Brexit/UKIP, is an anti-EU party.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55174210

There - that's rather turned this thread inside-out, hasn't it!  ;D
It's quite obvious that information was in the original post link, which was obviously not read prior to your first posting.
Keep up Ducky!
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

It seems I was even more correct than I imagined. The MEP who attended the lockdown sex party was Jozsef Szajer, a founder member of the far-right Fidesz party in Hungary.  Fidesz, like Brexit/UKIP, is an anti-EU party.

Has it? I thought it was rather amusing Ducky, that some people just won't accept let's say your version of events.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

quoting your own post and talking to yourself is the sign of someone a wee bit unhinged quackers.

All these years on and you still havent quite got the hang of this debate malarkey have you?

HDQQ

Quote from: HDQQ on December 03, 2020, 02:37:29 PM
Seems like the party would have been just the thing for former Brexit Party / UKIP MEPs. They're probably wondering why they weren't invited.

HDQQ

Seems like the party would have been just the thing for former Brexit Party / UKIP MEPs. They're probably wondering why they weren't invited.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on December 02, 2020, 12:02:12 AM
https://www.neweurope.eu/article/brussels-police-bust-lockdown-orgy-attended-by-diplomats-and-mep/
Borchester where were you?

I am the old fellow dribbling in the corner and thinking I like the idea, but it has been so long that I don't really remember what I am supposed to do  :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

József Szájer hoist by his own Petard.  You could not make it up.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Poofs, pimps, the odd tart and MEP lawmaker hypocrites. This is what the EU have as role models, is it?
† The end is nigh †