I do love this scene

Started by Borchester, December 02, 2020, 07:53:15 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 02, 2020, 08:15:49 PM
I have sheepy, I have. On several occasions I have rung up my creditors and said look here, I am broke but I have a clear conscience which must be worth something. And they have always replied no it ain't and then told me to f**k off  :)
Well, I was on the phone the other day with the lad, he has started his boy off with a bit of an online business, well it turns out his lad sees some stock online in the US which is so cheap he is jumping up and down with joy, so the boy says are you sure that looks like a scam, so after a mouthful of abuse and the usual don't treat like I am stupid, I have checked it is all good, so he sends the money which is never to be seen again, well knowing he is in background listening, I say, well that is company money so he will have replace it for his arrogance, how can he do that says the boy, so I say sell his Xbox I would, that should cover it, so a squeal comes from the background and the boy says see that is what would have happened to me. True I said you still owe me for a car, driving lessons and tax. When am I getting it? LOL.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on December 02, 2020, 08:06:53 PM
Have you done a risk assessment for this thread Borchester?

I have sheepy, I have. On several occasions I have rung up my creditors and said look here, I am broke but I have a clear conscience which must be worth something. And they have always replied no it ain't and then told me to F@@@ off  :) 
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!