Williamson: UK got vaccine first because "we are a much better country"

Started by GBNews, December 06, 2020, 07:06:41 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 06, 2020, 08:07:56 PM
you were trying to piss on williamsons fireworks simply because hes a tory.

I would have thought though that it would be apparent even to you that the eu decision to move as one on vaccine approval has slowed it down for europe putting brussells own integrationist project ahead of peoples lives onm the continent as many others have said.

Williamson might be a bit cac handed  about it and undiplomatic , but he is saying what others are thinking...

I was making a statement of fact the vaccine will not be produced in Britain, nor as far as I am aware will any other Covid-19 vaccine.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 06, 2020, 08:03:10 PM
I would have thought the vaccine is not being produced in Britain would be obvious even to you.  You mentioned Tories I didn't.

you were trying to piss on williamsons fireworks simply because hes a tory.

I would have thought though that it would be apparent even to you that the eu decision to move as one on vaccine approval has slowed it down for europe putting brussells own integrationist project ahead of peoples lives on the continent as many others have said.

Williamson might be a bit cac handed  about it and undiplomatic , but he is saying what others are thinking...
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 06, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
aye i dont get smurfs comments mate, its just more of the same old "the uk is shit cause the tories are in charge" trope we hear on this forum everyday from him.

I would have thought the vaccine is not being produced in Britain would be obvious even to you.  You mentioned Tories I didn't.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 06, 2020, 07:47:45 PM
Williamson should know the UK is not a country , besides that hes on the right track regardless of where the lergy buster is produced .

aye i dont get smurfs comments mate, its just more of the same old "the uk is shit cause the tories are in charge" trope we hear on this forum everyday from him.

You would think pappy would be happy the uk was able to approve the vaccine much faster than the slow approach taken by the eu 27 after the year hes had hiding away in his room.

just no pleasing some folk is there?

Every silver lining has a cloud in cornwall.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Williamson should know the UK is not a country , besides that hes on the right track regardless of where the lergy buster is produced .

papasmurf

Quote from: News on December 06, 2020, 07:06:41 PM

Education Secretary Gavin Williamson says the UK got a Covid vaccine first because it is "a much better country".

Source: Williamson: UK got vaccine first because "we are a much better country"

If we were a much better country the vaccine would be being produced in Britain.

GBNews

Education Secretary Gavin Williamson says the UK got a Covid vaccine first because it is "a much better country".

Source: Williamson: UK got vaccine first because "we are a much better country"