Ooops sorry sheep brain we didn't mean to insult your intelligence

Started by Sheepy, December 09, 2020, 03:01:58 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 11:59:13 PM
We can all thank the global effort and big pharma like Pfizers, Astrazenica etc.. (many more) for the vaccine that fingers cross works and has little to no side affects. Covid may be taken out of the equation economically by q2 next year, hopefully.
A hard brexit will have the same effect as Covid but it will last for many years, that's the difference. As other countries, like IRL are coming out of Covid the UK will be deep diving into Brexit.

Thats nice gerry. We havent heard any of that before.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 10, 2020, 12:03:09 AM
Like I said I bet you did, well actually I know you did.
I'm just pointing out what I think will happen, it doesn't matter if I like or dislike that outcome. Why can't you discuss the point and not the poster ?

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 03:54:23 PM
Meanwhile in the real world I was just talking with a couple of salesmen who since Covid can't sell naff all.

We can all thank the global effort and big pharma like Pfizers, Astrazenica etc.. (many more) for the vaccine that fingers cross works and has little to no side affects. Covid may be taken out of the equation economically by q2 next year, hopefully.
A hard brexit will have the same effect as Covid but it will last for many years, that's the difference. As other countries, like IRL are coming out of Covid the UK will be deep diving into Brexit.

Sheepy

Meanwhile in the real world I was just talking with a couple of salesmen who since Covid can't sell naff all.

Sheepy