This is it I am telling you, final, final, finally

Started by Sheepy, December 10, 2020, 12:39:51 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Doomsday ducky, has done a runner and was seen running around in the woods in blue paint shouting about, we need to prepare for doomsday.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 12, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
I'm not happy with the last 4 years and now we're faced with the inevitable outcome of leaving the EU, probably with no deal.

well that is a revelation quackers. who knew?

QuoteAt least, if nothing else, leaving will provide a clean sheet of paper for those wishing to build support for rejoining.

so which english party do you think will stand on that platform quackers , at the next election?

Labour i hope , they are probably your best bet.

If starmer is really that stupid , i can see him getting an even bigger kicking than he got last December.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 11, 2020, 03:59:34 PM
It applies to everyone. Everyone has had it with Brexit and every single statistic is on my side, there really is no point in even attempting to deny it.

Only someone really stupid would deny that, most of all the Brexiters but also all the remainers are happy with the last 4 years and don't just want Brexit over and done with, of course they all demand it to be dragged on for another 8 years. Of course they do. The real negotiations begin in February but you probably weren't even aware of that. As usual with oris supporters.

you said no one can be happy with the last four years , and i replied speak for yourself.

i have been happy with many things , but not the non stop whining of anti democrtic remainers. Im telling you now im happy democracy is finally being enacted in a few weeks. So im denying what you said.
Only someone really stupid would deny that, most of all the Brexiters but also all the remainers are happy with the last 4 years and don't just want Brexit over and done with, of course they all demand it to be dragged on for another 8 years. Of course they do. The real negotiations begin in February but you probably weren't even aware of that. As usual with oris supporters.

hark at you m`lord.

"stupid" brexiters and any one else who hasnt jumped aboard the remainer bed wetting bandwagon of the last four years. "not being aware" of negotiations in feb blah blah blah.

The derogatory insults and put downs as ver with anyone who disagrees with you.

The negotiations will go on for a lot longer than february , and i think everyone is well aware of that over the last four years of listening to remainers bleat about how long and difficult trade deals take.so feckin what?

Need i remind you dynamis you were on here a couple of saturdays ago having a complete meltdown when people didnt agree with you over migrants in the channel. So dont start all your pish today.

No one is stupid for voting brexit , supporting democracy , or saying they have been happy with many aspects of the last four years , and plenty of people are well aware they are i nthis for the long slog.

What you cant handle , and others like you , is the fact no cant gives a feck. The majority still want out the eu , and dont want tied to a CU , freedom of movement of ecj jurisdiction.

i can clearly see that , and i voted remain in 2016 , so why cant you?

Borg Refinery

Well after we've had crispy duck we will be wanting cleaning I suppose or after some possible borsetshire blue, or even haggis in bread but there's not much in the way of certainty right now and we want finality.. We have it apparently.. or not as it were. Ok let's drag it on for 8 years because that's exactly what everyone wants, because some anonymous forum poster says so. 👍

Who even knows what the partly sentient haggis wants, I don't even think it does, or even knows what it's on about most of the time, I certainly don't.
+++

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on December 12, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
I'm not happy with the last 4 years and now we're faced with the inevitable outcome of leaving the EU, probably with no deal.

At least, if nothing else, leaving will provide a clean sheet of paper for those wishing to build support for rejoining.

And then a bowl of water over which you can pass your glass in homage to the true Prince across the water.  :)

Actually, I am not overly sure that there will be much of an EU to rejoin in the years to come. Not a bad idea trade wise, but most free trade zones fall apart sooner or later. And politically you have a bunch of Huns who want to be loved and East Europeans who want EU subsidies to build gas chambers to put each other in. 
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

At least, if nothing else, leaving will provide a clean sheet of paper for those wishing to build support for rejoining.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borg Refinery

It applies to everyone. Everyone has had it with Brexit and every single statistic is on my side, there really is no point in even attempting to deny it.

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 11, 2020, 04:56:36 AM
No one can be happy with the last 4 years.

you speak for yourself dynamis.

im happy democracy is finally being enacted , albeit four and a half years too late no thanks to anti democratic remainers within and without westminster.

Bad losers always leave a bad taste in the mouth , and democracy winning though at the end of the day is never a bad thing.

Borg Refinery

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-55266678

It has to be said, the goalposts never stop shifting. I'm sure they'll say they have a deal then flip flop at least 20 more times from here on in, it would be best to just finish it off as everyone's sick of Brexit. No one can be happy with the last 4 years. The fleabitten attack dogs in govt et al have gotten sick and dropped the ball, the livestock negotiations and fishing rights bits have stalled or failed, the EU is so tied up with this & Hungary/Poland etc it's not doing stuff like regulating on high fructose corn syrup in certain drinks well, nor are they regulating on the constant elecronic warfare between their bloc & other superpowers, nor on important issues such as CAP reform - their last CAP reform was a disaster. Anyway this probably sums up things well now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU&t=4m06s

(the best bit is 4 minutes 5 seconds in roughly)

.. :D

We are doomed, doomed! But seriously, it won't be great, but then it isn't going swimmingly for the EU right now, like I said their last CAP reform is grotesquely unfair. This Frau Ursula isn't much of anything.

.. I feel we've all been tango'd.. by grossly incompetent leaders at home and abroad.

(Btw - don't forget it's national conspiritard day soon and we can reiterate these verified facts (not fake news):

QuoteThe Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy...states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

This is important stuff and is required reading in the new nazionale Brexiters' kurriculum ;) )
+++

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 10, 2020, 09:48:46 PM«
Quote from: Sheepy on December 10, 2020, 09:48:46 PM
Oh, I bloody see it's an excuse me then. bring on Borchester Benny hills uncle.

If a true tango was ever treated as an excuse me there would be a riot!

Sheepy

Oh, I bloody see it's an excuse me then. bring on Borchester Benny hills uncle.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2020, 08:36:30 PM
Just for the reference a tango was not mentioned and I didn't play hard to get although in truth I probably am. Interestingly there is a common preamble to a couple dancing the tango where both man and woman play hard to get. Neither will approach the other and will skirt around one another until the woman eventually stands in front of the man in a rather defiant way until the man dramatically takes her into dance hold. I always thoroughly enjoyed demonstrating it. It would suit @DeppityDawg  down to the ground.   ;D

G&T? No I am teetotal, and actually I don't drink tea either. Like I have mentioned I tend not to follow the masses.
Oh blimey that high tea we were talking about with the fancy cakes what do you drink with it?  ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2020, 08:36:30 PMNeither will approach the other and will skirt around one another until the woman eventually stands in front of the man in a rather defiant way until the man dramatically takes her into dance hold. I always thoroughly enjoyed demonstrating it. It would suit @DeppityDawg  down to the ground.   

And you, Tootsie baby, are definitely a lady  ;)

Pay no heed to Sheepwash. He hasn't been dipped this year yet, so you don't want to get too close to him anyway, he's probably got larvae  :D

T00ts

Just for the reference a tango was not mentioned and I didn't play hard to get although in truth I probably am. Interestingly there is a common preamble to a couple dancing the tango where both man and woman play hard to get. Neither will approach the other and will skirt around one another until the woman eventually stands in front of the man in a rather defiant way until the man dramatically takes her into dance hold. I always thoroughly enjoyed demonstrating it. It would suit @DeppityDawg  down to the ground.   ;D

G&T? No I am teetotal, and actually I don't drink tea either. Like I have mentioned I tend not to follow the masses.