Tory bad off topic thread

Started by papasmurf, December 18, 2020, 04:53:19 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on December 18, 2020, 07:43:47 PM
The purpose of commenting, was not to defend the worst aspects of ,Smurfs, own comments. A Tory bad thread, could be justified. But if it is , then my own experiences and observations since joining  the forum, lead me to think a Labour, bad ,thread, would be just as justified.
This not a criticism ,as much as an observation. :-*

Well TBh posters like you are welcome on here and it might be good to see more balance,forums do go this way and that from time to time.

It's not a case of seeing tories in some special light (or labour badly)but trying to see topics are not disrupted by an obsession,I mean I don't see you doing this type of thing
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Good old

Quote from: Dynamis on December 18, 2020, 07:29:57 PM
I'm surprised Papa Smurf isn't depressed..

I mean, he constantly has blue balls

That's to  do with his choice of underwire. Those Cornish  gales take some keeping out.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 07:28:37 PM
Predominantly Labour? I can't think of ANY forum I have been a member of that is/was predominantly Labour.
Mostly they are full of rabid Tories.

Course you don't,doesn't mean they weren't,the right on that forum were in a minority but most definitely no openly admiited to planning to assassinate any labour leader as you did tory and you think you're picked on.

To repeat censorship is removing your posts completely,that is not happening here.

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
I voted labour most of my life,I think the tories a bunch of duplicitous b'stards......but at least you know it.

With the greatest of respect I have known smurfy at least a decade,on the old old forum which was predominantly labour he was the same,funnily enough the odd UKIP and SNP posters were derided and ridiculed but carried on with their campaigns mostly with good humour and crucially to this not taking threads constantly off topic with their views.

Even moderate labour supporters were called fascists on occasion,the point is Smurfy cries it's all a tory plot with plants from tory central office steering this forum,I swear were you to start a thread on the merits of different celebs on this years come dancing and it was popular somewhere along the line he would steer it to the tories killing people.

Such behaviour is not on,it's not censorship because his posts remain for all to see,they just aren't ruining every other thread.

The purpose of commenting, was not to defend the worst aspects of ,Smurfs, own comments. A Tory bad thread, could be justified. But if it is , then my own experiences and observations since joining  the forum, lead me to think a Labour, bad ,thread, would be just as justified.
This not a criticism ,as much as an observation. :-*

Borg Refinery

I'm surprised Papa Smurf isn't depressed..

I mean, he constantly has blue balls
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

With the greatest of respect I have known smurfy at least a decade,on the old old forum which was predominantly labour

Predominantly Labour? I can't think of ANY forum I have been a member of that is/was predominantly Labour.
Mostly they are full of rabid Tories.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on December 18, 2020, 06:56:12 PM
Is this decision only aimed at Smurf, or are all the anti Labour,  Starmer, EU ,comments made day in day out , often, diverting from the OP also to receive the same treatment ?  Smurf, may be consistent in the way you suggest. But it seems to me he is outnumbered by those with a consistent ,Labour bad attitude.

I voted labour most of my life,I think the tories a bunch of duplicitous b'stards......but at least you know it.

With the greatest of respect I have known smurfy at least a decade,on the old old forum which was predominantly labour he was the same,funnily enough the odd UKIP and SNP posters were derided and ridiculed but carried on with their campaigns mostly with good humour and crucially to this not taking threads constantly off topic with their views.

Even moderate labour supporters were called fascists on occasion,the point is Smurfy cries it's all a tory plot with plants from tory central office steering this forum,I swear were you to start a thread on the merits of different celebs on this years come dancing and it was popular somewhere along the line he would steer it to the tories killing people.

Such behaviour is not on,it's not censorship because his posts remain for all to see,they just aren't ruining every other thread.

papasmurf

But it seems to me he is outnumbered by those with a consistent ,Labour bad attitude.

Outnumbered, I am ganged up on every day.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Is this decision only aimed at Smurf, or are all the anti Labour,  Starmer, EU ,comments made day in day out , often, diverting from the OP also to receive the same treatment ?  Smurf, may be consistent in the way you suggest. But it seems to me he is outnumbered by those with a consistent ,Labour bad attitude.

It's just Cromwell being angry because he can't discuss the ancient tram and busway system in Manchester.  :P :P :P
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 06:54:51 PM
I did. I don't like them, but once they promised to close the food banks in the Lizard and cut Pappy's pension they became pretty near irresistable  :)

Haven't they de facto cut your pension too and also indirectly contributed to the tens of thousands of pounds payments they've asked for repairs to your house, I know that's the local council but surely it's because of knock-on effects of Tory policy cutting council's budgets?  :P

Well if that's your thing, fair enough I guess.

What I want to know is, if all the prices go down on black friday, does that mean on white friday all the prices go up?

;D ;D ;D

It's those bloody Sven-Gora Eriksson's I tell you, coming over here with their Swedish jeans and destroying our once gr8 economy!
+++

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 06:30:55 PM
As usual you assume wrong,I don't even like the tories but don't like every topic being diverted by your tunnel vision tory bad.

As in animal farm your two legs bad (or tories) diversionary posts will end up in here, it's not suppression,they'll be here for all to see and read happily leaving other threads pollutant free from your obsession.

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on December 18, 2020, 06:37:14 PM
Now hold on a second, didn't you vote for them?

I did. I don't like them, but once they promised to close the food banks in the Lizard and cut Pappy's pension they became pretty near irresistable  :)
Algerie Francais !

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 06:42:11 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 06:36:27 PM
Whether you like the Tories or not is irrelevant you are doing Gove's dirty tricks department  work for him.
I rest my case.

Wow! So pappy was right all along! You just admitted to doing his department's work.

Well, your honesty is appreciated.
👍
+++

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 06:36:27 PM
Whether you like the Tories or not is irrelevant you are doing Gove's dirty tricks department  work for him.

I rest my case.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 06:30:55 PM
As usual you assume wrong,I don't even like the tories but don't like every topic being diverted by your tunnel vision tory bad.

Now hold on a second, didn't you vote for them?

;D

Post edited by Forum Admin. Final warning. Do not discuss or even allude to moderator decisions on the open forum.
+++