Remember when Boris told Starmer to admit he wanted to cancel Xmas?

Started by Dynamis, December 21, 2020, 02:59:23 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

..which makes you a Tory activist.

Your logic = I'm a Lab activist if I want to vote Labour. Except I don't.

Ergo, you are a Tory activist because you want Anglish folkies to vote Tory.

Get tae feck wie yer ya feckin Tory bastard.  ;)
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:36:43 PM

No I won't vote either.

Did someone mention honesty earlier???? ;D

QuoteBut you'd vote Boris... and that says it all.

i would dynamis , its called being honest.

you should try it mate.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 10:41:38 AM
starmer isnt sitting on the fence now?

FFS captain hindsight has become captain abstainer .

How many issues has he abstained on , ie fence sat?

Its getting tht bad he is being mocked relentlessly over it.

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2020/12/01/keir-the-abstainer-strikes-again-hell-ensure-new-covid-tiers-happen-despite-threatened-tory-rebellion/

;D

In political terms, abstaining in a commons vote is still a possibly potent weapon . In particular ,if  the benefits of doing otherwise are obscure. And that has rarely in recent political life been more true than it is presently.
Starmer has tried to tell this guy how to perform on a number of issue,s regarding COVID. And to a degree Brexit. There has  been little other issues of similar importance in the period.
Some might consider he has kept his powder dry , not shown his  cards to early, preparing to  strike  at the right moment, keeping his  nerve. You might argue he has not got time, but he has got time on his side. Boris, has to do whatever he does, good or bad, right now. Starmer , does not. Boris, is dying politically right now, because he keeps trying to predict the future, he can not, and the last thing Starmer needs to do is join him in that hopeless quest.
Scotland , and the question of its independence  is somewhat different in so much as few politicians south of the border are  in a mood to encourage the breaking of the union, so he is hardly out of step there.
Your charts are little more than a thumbs up for the SNP. It is true Labour , do need a larger Scottish vote share . But that is nothing other than good fortune for Tory numbers over Labour, in Westminster as they never had much gain from Scotland themselves.  It will take a lot of doing ,even if the Tories take us right down the drain, to remove them ,either in the U.K., or as many Scots would have it in England alone, but it's not impossible , and what is a really strong possibility is coalition.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:27:25 PM
good thats all you needed to say. So if you have to pick between labour and tory at the next election , which one will you vote for dyno?

Tory bad , or labour joke? ;D

So you are suggesting people vote and support Boris after all then.

No I won't vote either.

But you'd vote Boris... and that says it all. ;)
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 12:31:51 PM
Same as he voted last time at a guess, then say, but there were no others choices.

i like labour activists sheep , they are so helpfull at times , especially when they go round chapping the dooors offering to help auld mrs mactavish fill in her postal vote.

Jist pit yer vote here hen in this big box , theres no other choices.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:27:25 PM
good thats all you needed to say. So if you have to pick between labour and tory at the next election , which one will you vote for dyno?

Same as he voted last time at a guess, then say, but there were no others choices.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:25:32 PM
Labour are a complete joke.

Borg Refinery

Labour are a complete joke.

Sadly they were under Corbo and now more-so under Stammer, Good Old Boy is in complete denial and self-reflecting mode.

Lab have been complete shite since they were started in 1900 as a way yo manipulate the more radical parts of the trade union/labour movement; and channel their aggression into dead end politics.

With traitors like Ramsay, who needs enemies?

No. I don't like Labour at all, only folks who think otherwise are drivelling largactil swiggers like sheepwash, who most on here agree is far too stupid to be legible, let alone to have a coherent opinion on anything at all...
+++

Thomas

look how bad sir keir starmers labour are in the eyes of the scottish voter....
The SNP are trusted the most to improve Scotland in a number of ways.

Improve healthcare:
SNP 42
LAB 17
CON 15

Improve economy:
SNP 41
CON 18
LAB 15

Protect jobs:
SNP 42
LAB 19
CON 16

Protect environment:
SNP 32
Green 23
CON 12
LAB 10

captain hindsight is on to a winning strategy good old.  Yep i can clearly see what you mean. ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 21, 2020, 10:29:14 AM

Why on earth would Boris, feel the need to come out with the kind of dismissive rubbish, he used last Wednesday , if Starmer was actually sitting on the fence. Oh ! Is it because he isn't, and Boris is such a dick, he couldn't resist highlighting the fact.
starmer isnt sitting on the fence now?

FFS captain hindsight has become captain abstainer .

How many issues has he abstained on , ie fence sat?

Its getting tht bad he is being mocked relentlessly over it.

Keir the Abstainer strikes again: he'll ensure new Covid tiers happen despite threatened Tory rebellion

Who was it greeted Starmer's election as Labour leader by saying, "Finally, a real opposition"?

Those words ring hollow now.

Once again, Starmer is supporting the worst Conservative government, possibly in UK history.

And this time, he's doing it when even Tories are threatening to rebel.

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2020/12/01/keir-the-abstainer-strikes-again-hell-ensure-new-covid-tiers-happen-despite-threatened-tory-rebellion/

;D

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 10:29:52 AM
I was commenting on the use of the word Saviour, which was obviously too subtle.

why did you quote the whole sentence then if you only wanted to talk about one single word?

If you dont want to debate , leave the thread , instead of analysing a single word and taking it out of context of my post.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 10:24:04 AM
no because the tories arent as daft as the muppets in labour.

I was commenting on the use of the word Saviour, which was obviously too subtle.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 10:19:59 AM
What sit on the fence for four years?

Sounds good to me.

The question isnt wether boris and the tories can make it over the next four years......the question is can starmer based on nothing more than a strategy of fence sitting while more and more of his own mps and the public privately question is seveer lack of leadership and cowardice dressed up meekly as some inane strategy.

Why on earth would Boris, feel the need to come out with the kind of dismissive rubbish, he used last Wednesday , if Starmer was actually sitting on the fence. Oh ! Is it because he isn't, and Boris is such a dick, he couldn't resist highlighting the fact.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 10:17:57 AM
If the same thing happens to Bojo-The-Clown  I would buy tickets for that.

no because the tories arent as daft as the muppets in labour.

Labour will normally blindly follow an inept leader into a general election , while if johnsons ratings are as bad as people make out then he will be stabbed in the back and replaced before the next election to make the tories electable.

Apart from the blind labour luvvies like good old and the anybody but the tories like you , the writing clearly is on the wall with starmer.

Labours problems seem to be they can't adapt very quickly and try new things. With the election of blairite starmer , and kite flying like offering us "more devolution" you can clearly see this in action.

Not one new coherent thought or progressive policy among them.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 10:14:05 AM
Quite, Bojo-The-Clown is making such a complete bog of being Prime Minister all Starmer has to do is nothing.

True, yet your policies are largely fairly extreme and can be summed up as..

Duterte's policy on COVID law breakers "we will shoot you, you will die"

Laos during the war's policy on migration..  ::)

Rosa Luxembourg's policy on the economy (not bad going there)

And uh, that's all I can think of right now. You are one conflicted fella.
+++