Ms Sturgeon says the EU have told me to say

Started by Sheepy, December 21, 2020, 10:52:04 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 23, 2020, 02:05:21 PM
Which one was she wearing anyway? was it the Tartan one for make believe or the one underneath with EU stars?

Indeed, but if it were Boris caught without a mask the cries would be loud and clear.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2020, 02:03:12 PM
Ah but did she have a mask on or off at the time?
Which one was she wearing anyway? was it the Tartan one for make believe or the one underneath with EU stars?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:48:47 AM
i dont think it a westminster ploy sheep , i already posted polls that show england would dump scotland and northern ireland to get brexit.

Its merely sturgeon playing to the home crowd.

We will see, if it happens or not, then we can think about it. Barry is evens favourite.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 11:21:39 AM
Exactly bullshit it is and Ms Sturgeon knows it. I know a Westminster ploy using the SNP when I see one.

i dont think it a westminster ploy sheep , i already posted polls that show england would dump scotland and northern ireland to get brexit.

Its merely sturgeon playing to the home crowd.

QuoteBecause overall, the voters of England – that's Remainers and Leavers combined – would drop Scotland like a hot potato if it were somehow to be necessary in order to secure Brexit. (And remember, very nearly half of them don't even WANT Brexit. How much must those guys hate us?) Just a third of English voters don't think it'd be worth ditching Scotland to get out of the EU.

If you exclude don't-know responses, those numbers come out, ironically, to 55-45.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:08:16 AM
course its bullshit , they are politicians sheep.

The fact remains though taking scotland out the eu against the popular will isnt going down well , or endearing people to the uk union , and sturgeon is clearly going to milk it for all its worth.

At least she is openly consistent on being pro eu , and can afford to be , unlike wankers like starmer in england who is trying everything he can to meet up the majority english leave vote with labours pro european remain stance and failing at every turn.

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/long-read/the-possible-break-up-of-the-united-kingdom/
Exactly bullshit it is and Ms Sturgeon knows it. I know a Westminster ploy using the SNP when I see one.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 21, 2020, 11:05:35 AM
Boris will deny any extension is necessary then start on the 6 month "pathway" or whatever BS term he will use on 31st December.

Pathway? More like the road to hell.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 11:01:37 AM
Even if I take your version onboard it is still a circus Thomas. Only yesterday I pointed out they are saying the same things while pretending they don't now almighty chaos breaks out. Based on pure bullshit.

course its bullshit , they are politicians sheep.

The fact remains though taking scotland out the eu against the popular will isnt going down well , or endearing people to the uk union , and sturgeon is clearly going to milk it for all its worth.

At least she is openly consistent on being pro eu , and can afford to be , unlike wankers like starmer in england who is trying everything he can to meet up the majority english leave vote with labours pro european remain stance and failing at every turn.

Perhaps in the medium-term the Prime Minister has reasons to be optimistic about his personal political prospects? Even in Johnson's best-case Brexit and Covid-19 scenarios, however, there is a political blot on his landscape – nothing less than the possible break-up of the United Kingdom

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/long-read/the-possible-break-up-of-the-united-kingdom/

Barry

Boris will deny any extension is necessary then start on the 6 month "pathway" or whatever BS term he will use on 31st December.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 10:57:54 AM
Not really sheepy , she is playing to scotlands 62 % remain majority , which is clearly understandable politics.

England taking scotland out the eu , and boris constantly refusing the "red herring" of a section 30 order is merely sturgeon printing off yes votes by the barrowload.
Even if I take your version onboard it is still a circus Thomas. Only yesterday I pointed out they are saying the same things while pretending they don't now almighty chaos breaks out. Based on pure bullshit.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 10:52:04 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-latest-nicola-sturgeon-calls-071016107.html
What a fecking circus.

Not really sheepy , she is playing to scotlands 62 % remain majority , which is clearly understandable politics.

England taking scotland out the eu , and boris constantly refusing the "red herring" of a section 30 order is merely sturgeon printing off yes votes by the barrowload.

Sheepy