We're OUT

Started by johnofgwent, December 31, 2020, 11:02:21 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 04, 2021, 12:43:51 PM
Well, didn't the Scots come from Ireland so shouldn't Gerry apologise for the way the gallowglasses invaded Govan and abused the sheep?

it was the other way around borkie.

Apparently the irish have the scottish to thank for bringing christianity to them , some wee guy called patrick fae dumbarton went over and taught them to read write and acknowledge the one true god.

in return , they sent over loads of immigrants who set up rangers and celtic  and gave us the old sectarian religious divide .

Never happy the irish unless they are fighting among themselves.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 11:18:33 AM
Now we have all apologised and made up , atoned for all evil and past wrongs , and dished out compo , can someone  somewhere please find something to talk about ?

Well, didn't the Scots come from Ireland so shouldn't Gerry apologise for the way the gallowglasses invaded Govan and abused the sheep?

No? Well, maybe we have kicked the subject to death.

Tommy is right. We really need something to get enthusiastic/angry about.
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: GerryT on January 04, 2021, 12:58:02 AMI don't know the hostory of the falklands, so i don't know how the brits fuc*ed that up, but what in gods name is the UK doing holding territory half way around the world, isn't it about time you left and fixed up with the original locals.

F*cked it up? That's a bit harsh Gerry. Its a load of rocks full of sheep and penguins. Whats to get fecked up about that? There wasn't much to do and there weren't many clubs or girls. Next to Port Stanley, even Lisburn looks like Rome  ;D

Thomas

Now we have all apologised and made up , atoned for all evil and past wrongs , and dished out compo , can someone  somewhere please find something to talk about ?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 11:14:36 AM
which one?

There have been that many i have lost count.

I apologie sheep , i will send you a roll in square sausage and a bottle of irn bru to compensate.
Sounds fair,  ;D apology accepted.  :-*
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2021, 11:12:33 AM
Don't think you are away Scot free either, there was the invasion of Northern England and the rape and pillaging to apologise for.

which one?

There have been that many i have lost count.

I apologie sheep , i will send you a roll in square sausage and a bottle of irn bru to compensate.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 10:51:38 AM
nope it was definetly the french sheep. If i remember , there were a few flemings bretons and some of the leadership had scandinavian blood   , but you can't fool me.

Of the 30 thousand who landed at hasting , they all mainly spoke french and feckin stunk of garlic.
Don't think you are away Scot free either, there was the invasion of Northern England and the rape and pillaging to apologise for.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2021, 10:48:31 AM
Bretons and Britons, different tribes  ;D

nope it was definetly the french sheep. If i remember , there were a few flemings bretons and some of the leadership had scandinavian blood   , but you cant fool me.

Of the 30 thousand who landed at hasting , they all mainly spoke french and feckin stunk of garlic.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2021, 10:44:44 AM
How about the Northern Spanish Legions invading Scotland? shouldn't they be apologising?

They have sheep. We said dont worry about it , just send a few sangria and san miguel and its all forgotten.

In return , we will give you our 9 % share in gibraltar. ;)

Have you apologised for hasting yet?

I think you also owe us a large apology for flodden , but i will accept a small cash donation instead.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 10:43:07 AM
I think you should apologise sheep for hastings to the english and for  being a thieving french barsteward.
Bretons and Britons, different tribes  ;D

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 10:41:17 AM

Gerry has done a grand job stopping brexit.

To be honest nothing much going on again politically. Hope to feck they get this virus sorted within the next three months and we can get back to some normality politically and otherwise or there wont be a thing left to talk about.

Getting boring now FFS.

Never ending covid hysteria , farage noising up the chinese , and everyone taking the piss out of starmer , it looks like being a long winter ahead if this is all we have left to talk about......the irish tottie famine , gibraltar and the falklands.
How about the Northern Spanish Legions invading Scotland? shouldn't they be apologising?
Thomas has gone to look it up!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2021, 10:37:19 AM
While we are at it shouldn't we apologise for Parliament being run by the land Barons voted in by themselves and women not being given the vote until the 20th century?
Maybe Starmer and Borise should take the knee for that as well.

I think you should apologise sheep for hastings to the english and for  being a thieving french barsteward.

Thomas

Gerry has done a grand job stopping brexit.

To be honest nothing much going on again politically. Hope to feck they get this virus sorted within the next three months and we can get back to some normality politically and otherwise or there wont be a thing left to talk about.

Getting boring now FFS.

Never ending covid hysteria , farage noising up the chinese , and everyone taking the piss out of starmer , it looks like being a long winter ahead if this is all we have left to talk about......the irish tottie famine , gibraltar and the falklands.

Sheepy

While we are at it shouldn't we apologise for Parliament being run by the land Barons voted in by themselves and women not being given the vote until the 20th century?
Maybe Starmer and Borise should take the knee for that as well.

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on January 04, 2021, 12:58:02 AM
The british took gibralta 300yrs ago from the Spanish, it wasn't your's to take. Its a strategic position and thats why it was held. Doesn't make it right.
Ever heard of Ceuta and Melilla Gerry? course you haven't,Spanish enclaves they refused to give back when Morocco gained independence because they regard it as a strategic position and are still there,see how this works Gerry? course not.

QuoteI don't know the hostory of the falklands, so i don't know how the brits fuc*ed that up, but what in gods name is the UK doing holding territory half way around the world, isn't it about time you left and fixed up with the original locals.
What locals? Clearly you know nothing of the history and that the islands were uninhabited till the Brits settled there.
As far as the locals do you mean the Spanish conquistadors or the Portuguese colonials what in gods name were they doing half way round the world? Isn't it about time they left and fixed up with the locals,you know the indigenous Indians or doesn't that count because they're members of the eu and in the case of Morocco is that the same?
In fact Gerry all those Irish Americans you boast of who will make us pay and toe the line what in gods name are they doing halfway round the world shouldn't they sod off back to the Emerald Isle and fix up with the original locals.....the North American Indians?

QuoteCromwell you need to stop thinking im attacking the Brits.
I don't think,I know it's your whole raison d etre for being on here and it's not the Brits it's always the English

Quoteits not the 1700 or 1800's anymore, thank god.
Then why are you always going on about what those awful English did at that time then?

And btw Gerry take an apologetic position,why I've done nowt wrong by that logic are you going to apologise for all the people the IRA murdered?

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?