The best bit is the cop's reaction at the end..

Started by Borchester, January 05, 2021, 12:14:01 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Has the cop been arrested and charged with assault, yet?

I would hope not, as that was a pure adrenaline reaction.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 05, 2021, 09:23:39 AM
Reminds me of when I was doing my track safety course back in the day when I was building walls for the railway . Some of the films they showed were not for public consumption and the people involved were not as lucky as that guy .

It certainly did the trick though ,caution  and awareness became my middle names .  Not so for many though around 300 people a year meet their maker on our railways
Yeah. I went teetotal for six months while wiring up the jubilee line extension. I did not have to, but the LuL (now TfL) workers had to, so I decided to put up with it too. The reason for the sobriety was the fact London Underground's trains were rattling past you sometimes a mere 18 inches away and the safety bulletin SAID they were limited to 10mph in the work area but i rather doubt they stuck to it...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Reminds me of when I was doing my track safety course back in the day when I was building walls for the railway . Some of the films they showed were not for public consumption and the people involved were not as lucky as that guy .

It certainly did the trick though ,caution  and awareness became my middle names .  Not so for many though around 300 people a year meet their maker on our railways