Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2022, 06:42:42 PM
Funny that. You trust coroners when they say the DSS are culpable in suicides, but not when they say people died of a jabber jabber.
Those are Coroners notices to prevent further deaths, and are official documents.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 06:36:37 PM
Sorry but media/press links are not peer reviewed evidence.
Funny that. You trust coroners when they say the DSS are culpable in suicides, but not when they say people died of a jabber jabber.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2022, 06:16:46 PM

Ignore anyone like me, who says you might die of the side effects.
Is there any peer reviewed evidence anyone has died because of side effects?

Barry

The only reason now to take a jab is to validate travelling abroad for those who wish to. The virus has become just a minor inconvenience like a cold. 
Anyone who wants to have more jabs, just go ahead, it is not like you needed my permission.
Ignore anyone like me, who says you might die of the side effects.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 03:05:38 PM
There is a mass of evidence to back me up.
None of which he will post @T00ts
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2022, 02:52:55 PM
Well you would say that  - 
There is a mass of evidence to back me up. 

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 02:33:15 PM
It is the Tories keeping people on the bottom with dire warnings and fear. The problem being more and more people are now realising  that what they say and what they do are two very different things.
Well you would say that  - do you have a candidate for office that would be any different? I see Starmer is planning a small manifesto on the belief that if he promises nothing he won't be held to account. I guess that's one way out. I find it strange that people expect the world regardless of the circumstances. We have suffered so many set backs which have been instigated elsewhere in the world yet people stupidly hold the Government to blame. I guess they just have very short memories.

Anyway we are right off topic. 

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2022, 02:00:34 PM
 The difference between someone like you and people like me is that we want to lift people up not keep them on the bottom with dire warnings and fear.
It is the Tories keeping people on the bottom with dire warnings and fear. The problem being more and more people are now realising  that what they say and what they do are two very different things.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2022, 02:00:34 PM
The reason that the Conservative party is in trouble is because they have listened too much to people with woke left leanings who think the world is their oyster regardless of the amount of effort that they decide to put in. 
The reason the Tories are in trouble is because they are incompetent, callous, corrupt and out of touch.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 01:34:44 PM
TOOTs you and Nick are part of the reason the Tory party are down to 25% in the polls.  None of you have a clue about the reality of the situation.
The reason that the Conservative party is in trouble is because they have listened too much to people with woke left leanings who think the world is their oyster regardless of the amount of effort that they decide to put in. I am only too well aware of the reality of the situation as you put it, and believe me it is far worse than even you might imagine. While the majority are on the take in one way or another, and integrity and honesty are of little value in society, there is far worse to come. A little more effort from those who can would allow those truly at the bottom of the pile to be cared for properly. It doesn't matter how hard a few work to make the country rich if the rest are simply sitting back, and it's the truly disadvantaged, disabled, who suffer. Since Covid it is noticeable that this country has lost the work ethic, what little they had, and my own experience is that there is a total lack of efficiency. 

Don't tell me I don't understand or that I am to blame for anything out of my personal control. I have worked hard as long as I was able, both long hours and employing others. But I have also been in hospital and seen first hand just how abysmal it is, and been on the Trust panel and seen the waste right from the well paid top. The difference between someone like you and people like me is that we want to lift people up not keep them on the bottom with dire warnings and fear.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2022, 01:14:48 PM
For years the NHS has wasted taxpayer money for no other reason than to prove that they don't have enough. They have been given chance after chance to get their house in order and have chosen not to.
TOOTs you and Nick are part of the reason the Tory party are down to 25% in the polls.  None of you have a clue about the reality of the situation.

T00ts

For years the NHS has wasted taxpayer money for no other reason than to prove that they don't have enough. They have been given chance after chance to get their house in order and have chosen not to. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 12:53:31 PM
Think you should look up the meaning of cut, cause you clearly don't know.
It is you who don't know. The NHS has been effectively defunded since 2010.