Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 01:07:31 PM
It isn't so much the chance of death but the lung damage and other organ damage that is the biggest worry.
Are you aware of damage caused my respirators?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 12:48:50 PM
If you cark it as a result that will be your fault.
What does cark mean?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 01:14:50 PM
You'll correct me if I'm wrong but don't people vary in the T-cell count? Hence the degree of immunity can vary?

A friend of mine has had a very high T-cell count for several years. (Usually but not exclusively and indication of cancer.)

He has more or less every test known to medical science, over the last few years, no sign of anything related to a high T-cell count.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 12:48:07 PM
Have you not experienced anyone near to you having it? Perhaps you will concede when it bites you on the butt!  Dancing
If you mean Covid, yes, I believe I mentioned many months ago that I am 99% sure I had it in March.  But I'm not judging by anecdotal evidence, just the actual statistics.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 09:20:56 AM
According the scientists commenting on it continuous testing. Apparently people who had caught Covid -19 have varying  times they have immunity. (Research on going.) So their advice is even if you have recovered from Covid-19 you still need vaccinating.) A few  unfortunates have caught Covid-19 twice.
Presumably you are referring to PCR testing, the one which is 7% accurate, and should not be used for testing for infectious disease.  If that is so wrong, then all the claims about acquired immunity must also be wrong.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 01:09:00 PM
I think this reveals some of the lack of understanding that you have picked up by just listening to the 'official' narrative.

I am taking notice of the scientists engaged in the continuous research on the subject.
I would also point out due to DNA ancestry and as yet unknown reasons a few people are very disease resistant, in some cases traceable back to their ancestors surviving the Black Death.
Some people are very difficult to kill.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 01:09:00 PM
I think this reveals some of the lack of understanding that you have picked up by just listening to the 'official' narrative.  Natural immunity is mostly derived from T-cell immunity, and nothing to do with antibodies.

You'll correct me if I'm wrong but don't people vary in the T-cell count? Hence the degree of immunity can vary?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 11, 2021, 08:18:59 AM
Well from being a kid had the polio vaccine,diphtheria and quite a few others,didn't catch any of those so I guess they work.

Being an old git if I catch the corona odds on that's my lot so when offered I'll be having it pronto,so if that causes a reaction and I die from the vaccine that's tough because either way not having it more likely to be terminal.
I'm not entirely sure age the the biggest factor, but rather general health, and existing conditions.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 08:16:46 AM
The immunity someone gains from having an infection, called natural immunity, varies from person to person. Some early evidence suggests natural immunity may not last very long.

We won't know how long immunity produced by vaccination lasts until we have more data on how well the vaccines work.
I think this reveals some of the lack of understanding that you have picked up by just listening to the 'official' narrative.  Natural immunity is mostly derived from T-cell immunity, and nothing to do with antibodies.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 01:01:31 PM
  Does it concern you that the government is protecting the vaccine companies from all liability for both vaccines, and does that not ring any alarm bells for you?

That is happening all over the World not just Britain.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on January 11, 2021, 12:48:50 PM

It isn't so much the chance of death but the lung damage and other organ damage that is the biggest worry. I have mentioned before that the Xrays I have seen of those who have died show terrific lung damage very similar to that which I already have, although obviously mine is not so severe. The problem is that there is no way back from that. Every cold/cough afterwards increases the damage. Even in children there must be some lung damage. This will not become evident or even investigated until years later when gradually breathe gets harder. My damage was done with recurrent bronchitis all through childhood growing up in London smog.

We have a large capacity for lung damage over the years and normally it will happen very gradually, but I suspect that lack of energy, constant tiredness etc that so many complain of is a sign of quite extensive damage all in one go. This will create ongoing problems for health, work and general living for many and is dependant on factors we do not already know for each individual. It will be years before doctors look to see but I am sure that they already know what may be coming in terms of long term health. Trying to avoid everyone catching it is their only defence at present.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 11, 2021, 07:47:44 AM
So the more that take it the better for all 
I don't see the logic.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 10, 2021, 11:26:24 PM

(Don Lab Coat Mode)

Because they have discussed the matter with someone with a life science / medical degree they trust, who has honestly laid down the risks and percentages and they have on that basis come to a rational decision one way or the other

(Removes Lab Coat)

Now, if anyone who is not a member, former member, friend or associate (In the membership sense) of a professional body or learned society thinks they have had that level of unbiased advice, I've got this bridge for sale, and eighty million quids worth of Nigerian gold my mate their defence minister wants a hand exporting.....

As a COVID SURVIVOR no one is sticking any bloody vaccine in me until they first show me the result of an antibody test that shows my natural immunity has reduced to a non functional level

Even then you can take the Pfizer 'vaccine' and shove it because it has caused recipients to suffer anaphylaxis. I've experienced that twice, once in the street when I was stung in the neck aged about 22 and again on the operating table under a local for an eye operation where I threw a reaction to one of the chemicals used in the process about five years ago.

My youngest won't be having it for the same reason, peanut allergy anaphylaxis.

If my immune system does fall to a level where it seems I am once again susceptible, I shall request the Oxford vaccine on the grounds I understand how they make such vaccines, and that they have been doing it that way for over a century.

These are personal choices that bias my view for clear medical and intellectual reasons. From my undergraduate years I understand the principle on which the mRNA "vaccine" works but I have no idea what the message encodes, which cells in which organs it targets, or how on earth it is transported into the cell to interact with the endoplasmic reticulum to synthesise the target protein.

Perhaps if a presentation, dedicated to providing information without bias, set at the intellectual level BBC2 used when making its Horizon programmes that explained the tricarboxylic acid cycle, the electron transport chain and the structure and function of lysozyme in the mid 70s, were available, I might watch them and understand the mechanism and be less sceptical.

I cannot see impartial scientific studies being published at that level of engagement anytime soon.

As I have pointed out elsewhere, I have had this pox not once but twice. The first time it barely did anything except make me fatigued and put me off my food, but it left me with a clear loss of brute strength and aerobic capacity.

The second time it hit harder, royally screwed my respiratory, digestive and circulatory system, took me to a physical limit I've been before but hate revisiting as one of these days I won't have the emergency reserves I've always found so far , and "did something to my mind" (see my post in the religion and spirituality section"

I have no idea what a third round of it would do....

I have in my posts on my experience tried to be honest. I have explained as best I can I have a genetic quirk that makes my haemoglobin work like a Sherpas us the best way I can put it. It has on multiple occasions kept me alert, conscious and fully functional when others would have passed out or died. I am convinced the relatively easy time I had compared to others I know was due at least in some measure to this quirk. I know, because I took measurements, that it strained my system and dropped both my blood pressure and blood glucose below levels I should have needed hospitalisation but did not. Well, I did not get any and my request for a GP to review my physical condition after I came out of this was denied......
Glad to see a least some scepticism.  There's nothing worse then people who are incapable of questioning the 'official narrative'.  Does it concern you that the government is protecting the vaccine companies from all liability for both vaccines, and does that not ring any alarm bells for you?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 12:45:50 PM
but I'll take that risk.